Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
1 – 5:
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: No cow is a animal. All bulls are animals. Some bulls are mammals
I. Some cows are not mammals
II. Some cows are mammals
- Statements: Some pencils are pens. No pen is eraser. All sharpeners are erasers.
I. No eraser is a pencil
II. All pencils can never be sharpeners.
- Statements: Some jobs are vacancies. All jobs are works. No work is a trade. All proffessions are trades.
I. No profession is a work.
II. All vacancies being work is a possibility.
- Statements: All documents are files. Some files are papers. All papers are certificates. No certificate is a manuscript.
I. No paper is a manuscript.
II. No paper is a document
- Statements: Some numbers are digits. All digits are alphabets. No alphabet is a vowel. All consonants are vowels.
I. All vowels being numbers is a possibility
II. Some alphabets being consonants is a possibility.
- How many 3 digit numbers can be formed using the 4th, 7th and 9th digits of the number 937862541 each of which is completely divisible by 7 ?
- Point R is 10 m north of point A. Point K is exactly in the middle of the points R and A. Point N is 7 m east of point A. Point M is 7 m east of point K. Point S is 6 m north of point M. What is the distance between S and N?
A) 11 m
B) 12 m
C) 13 m
D) 16 m
A) 11 m
- In a certain code: DHIE – WSRV and AEFB – ZVUY. Then, GKLH – ?
Pair of opposite letters. A to Z, B to Y
- He was not absent – ja si fe ra. Absent case was not – ga fe ja ra. No one as absent – da g era fe. ‘si’ stands for?
- A certain amount distributed between – A, B, C, D, E and F. B received more than only A. F received more than B and less than C. E received more than C but he did not get the highest amount. Who among the following received less than C?
A) A, B
B) B, F
C) A, F
D) A, B, F
D) A, B, F