Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Ranking and Position with explanation, which is common for competitive exams!!!
(Directions 1 -5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it:
Six persons P, Q, R, S, T and U start their journey for office from Jalandhar to Ludhiana on different days, starting from Monday and ending on Sunday but not necessarily in the same order and one day out of these days is that no person goes for office. Each person starts their journey to office at different times i.e. 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. but not necessarily in the same order. P goes immediate before T. The day on which no person goes from Jalandhar to Ludhiana is after the day on which T goes. There is a gap of two days between the days on which no person goes and P goes. P goes to Ludhiana before 4 p.m. S who goes at 2 p.m. is not going on Monday. U goes at 6 p.m. and R goes at 12 p.m. Sunday and Thursday is not among those days in which no person goes to their office and the timing of person who goes on Sunday is 9 a.m. The day on which a person goes to office at 6 p.m. is immediately before the day on which no person goes to the office. S is immediately before the person who goes office at 9 a.m.
- Who among the following goes Jalandhar to Ludhiana on Sunday?
- Which of the following day is the day on which no person goes to the office?
- How many persons go from Jalandhar to Ludhiana between R and S?
- Who among the following goes to office at 11 a.m.?
5) None of these
- How many persons go from Jalandhar to Ludhiana after T?
(Directions 6 – 10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow:
Rahul wears different colour clothes viz. Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Black, Pink and Yellow on seven different days of the same week, starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, but not necessarily in the same order.
Rahul wears orange on Friday. He wears only one colour between orange and green. He wears only three colours between green and red. He wears only two colours between green and black. He does not wear red on Wednesday. Rahul wears pink immediately before the day he wears green. He wears yellow on one of the days after he wears pink.
- How many colours do Rahul wears between Blue and Yellow?
- On which of the days Rahul wears pink?
- Which colour does Rahul wears on Monday?
- Which colour does Rahul wear immediately before yellow colour?
- Rahul wears which colour cloth on the last day of the week?