Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Hitesh said to Nitin, “The girl playing with the football is the younger of the two sisters of the son of my mother’s husband.” How is the girl playing football related to Hitesh?
5) MotherAnswer- 2) Sister
- Amit told Banita, “Yesterday I met the only brother of the daughter of my father’s mother.” Whom did Amit meet?
5) HusbandAnswer- 4) Father
(Direction 3 – 7): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
If ‘A & B’ means ‘B is the mother of A’
If ‘A % B’ means ‘B is the father of A’
If ‘A * B’ means ‘B is the sister of A’
If ‘A @ B’ means ‘B is the brother of A’
If ‘A ! B’ means ‘B is the daughter of A’
If ‘A ^ B’ means ‘B is the son of A’
- If ‘T ^ P * Q’ is given, then how is Q related to T?
5) DaughterAnswer- 5) Daughter
- What does ‘L & M * N’ means?
1) M is the sister of N.
2) N is the sister of M.
3) M is the niece of N.
4) N is the brother of M.
5) Both (1) and (2)Answer- 5) Both (1) and (2)
- If ‘P % Q ! R’ is given, then which of the following is true?
1) P and R are sisters to each other.
2) P is the mother of Q.
3) R is the sister of P.
4) Q is the mother of R.
5) P is the brother of R.Answer- 3) R is the sister of P.
- If ‘Y @ Z & K’ is given, how is Z related to K?
1) Z and Y are brothers to each other.
2) K is the aunt of Y.
3) Z is the son of K.
4) Y is the son of K.
5) Y is the niece of Z.Answer- 3) Z is the son of K.
- If ‘M @ N ! P’ is given then which of the following is true?
1) P is the aunt of M.
2) P is the niece of M.
3) M is the uncle of P.
4) M is the brother of N.
5) M is the aunt of P.Answer- 2) P is the niece of M.
- If A’s father is B, C is the father of B and D is A’s mother, then how is C related to D?
3) Father – in – law
5) NephewAnswer- 3) Father – in – law.
- Mohan pointing to a girl in the photograph and said, “She is the daughter of the father of the sister of my brother.” How is that girl related to Mohan?
3) DaughterAnswer- 1) Sister.
- Pointing to a girl, a man said, “Her mother is the only daughter of my mother-in-law.” How is man related to that girl?
5) CousinAnswer- 2) Father