Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Alphabet Coding, which are common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- If in a certain code MANAGEMENT is written as NTNAGEMAME. How DISTRIBUTE is written in that code.
e) None of theseAnswer – c) TESTRIDIBU
MANAGEMENT => MA – 1, NA- 2, GE- 3, ME – 4, NT – 5.
Now the code follow – 52314
So for DISTRIBUTE=> DI-1, ST-2, RI -3, BU -4, TE- 5
So code will be – TESTRIDIBU
- In a certain code SCHOOL is written as RMGPNM. How TEACHER is written in that code.
e) None of theseAnswer – a) SFZDGFQ
+1, – 1, +1, -1 ……..
- In a certain code PRINCIPAL is written as MBQJMOJSQ. How will SOCIETY will be written in that code.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) ZUFJDPT
Write the word in reverse order and then increase by one
- In certain code RAILWAY is written as SBJLUZX. How SPARROW is written in that code.
e) None of theseAnswer – a) TQBRQNV
First three letter are increased by one, then fourth one is as it is and then last three are decreased by one.
- In a certain code METRO is written as NVGIL. How will COUNTRY will be written in that code.
e) None of theseAnswer – a) XLFMGIB
Corresponding letter sum = 27 (M + N = 27, E+V = 27 …..)
- In a certain code LEAF is written as 12516 then in the same code how ROSE will be written.
e) None of theseAnswer – a) 1815195
Corresponding numbers are written for each character.
R = 18, O = 15, S= 19, E = 5
- If in a certain code NAGPUR is written as NGUNGU. How will PATNA will be written in the same code.
e) None of theseAnswer – a) PTAAN
NAGPUR is written as NAGPURNAGPUR and then the letter at odd places are taken for coding. Similarly for PATNA
- In a certain code OFFICE is written as 4GG3D2. How will MILTON will be written in that code.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) N3MU4O
A,E,I,O,U – 1,2,3,4,5 and consonants are increased by one
- In a certain code BOMBAY is written as 264217 than in the same code, how JAMMU will be written.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 11443
B = 2, O = 1+5 = 6, M = 1+3 =4, B =2, A= 1, Y = 2+5 =7
- In a certain code SYSTEM is written as NVGHBS. How will FRACTION will be written in same code.
e) None of theseAnswer – d) MLRGXZIU
First reverse the word and then write complement of each letter, like M+N = 27, A +Z =27 and so on.