RRB Office Assistant Prelims Questions Asked in Exam 17 September 2017. This article covers the Questions asked in RRB Office Assistant 2017
Help:- Share your Exam Questions in Comments Sections
Note:- Keep your Eye on this page, We ll update more Questions
RRB OA 2017 Prelims – 17 Sep
6. 7, 6, 10, 36, 280, ?
7. 6, 4, 77, 294, 806, ?
8. 4, 7, 16, 43, 124, ?
9. 69, 67, 62, 52, ?
10. 13, 7, 8, 13.5, 29, ?
11. 2, 6, 22, 86, 342,?
12. 2, 3, 8, 36, 296, ?
13. 266, 267, 240, 365, ?, 751
14. 17, 8, 7, 9, 16,?
15. 78, 78, 75, 67, ?, 28
16. 7, 6, 10, 36, 280, ?
17. 6, 4, 77, 294, 806, ?
18. 4, 7, 16, 43, 124, ?
19. 69, 67, 62, 52, ?
20. 13, 7, 8, 13.5, 29, ?
1. 35 litre will be distributed in Milk & water in the ratio of 5:2. If 8 litre milk & 2.5 litre water will add then what is the new ratio?
2. A’s salary is 40000 & he saves Rs. 8000. If he spends on rent & other expenses in the ratio of 5:3 then how much amount he spends on rent?
3. The circle of maximum radius is inscribed in a rectangle of 10m and 8m. Find the perimeter of the circle.
4. 15 men do a work in 16 days & 18 women complete a work in 25 days. if 15 men started the work & left after 8 days then how many women required to complete remaining work in 3 days?
5. Four years hence, B will be 30 years old. The ratio of A’s age one year hence to B’s age one year ago is 4:%. Find the age of A 5 years ago.
6. 3 shirts & 5 trousers value is 4050. If one shirt is 8/9 of one trouser then what is the value of 3 trousers?
7. The average of two consecutive even numbers is 109 and the average of two consecutive odd numbers is 114. If the smaller odd number is 3 greater than the larger even number then what is the sum of the smaller odd number and the larger even number.
8. 3 person average is 45 & 2 other person average is 55. then what is the value of all 5 person’s average?
9. The ratio of Curved Surface Area to total Surface Area of Cylinder is 3:5. If the curved surface area of the cylinder is 1848 metre square, find the height of the cylinder.
10. A & B present age ratio is something. 10 years hence their age ratio will become something. then what will the total of their age 8 years before?
11. An article is marked at 10% above the cost price. When the selling price of an article is increased by 20%, then the profit gets increased by Rs. 96. If the marked price is Rs. 440 then find original selling price.
12. (A+ B) average – 130. A is 25% of D. B is 20% of C. C is 50% of A. then what is the value of A?
13. A sum was put at simple interest at a certain rate for 3 years. Had it been put at 1% higher rate, it would have fetched Rs. 5100 more. The sum is?
14. There are 5 white balls, 6 red balls and 4 green balls. 2 balls are drawn one after the other. Find the probability that none of them is White.
15. A vessel contains liquid P and Q in the ratio 5 : 3. If 16 litres of the mixture are removed and the same quantity of liquid Q is added, the ratio become 3 : 5. What quantity does the vessel hold?
16. A started a business after investing Rs. 1200/-. After ‘x’ months, B joined with a capital of Rs. 1500/-. At the end of the year, B’s share was Rs. 750/- out of the total profit of Rs. 1950/-. What is the value of ‘x’?
17. A can complete a work in 15 days. B is 50% more efficient than A. Both A and B work together for some days, then B leaves and A finishes the remaining 1/3rd of the work. For how many days A & B worked together?
18. The Cost Price of B is 60% more than A. A was sold at 60% profit and B was sold at 20% loss. If the difference between their Selling Price is R. 32/-, find the cost price of B.
19. Cost price of an article was Rs. 800. when it was discounted by 20% & x%. he sells it at 480 RS. find the value of x?
Seven persons H, I, J, K, L, M and N lives in a seven-storeyed building. The topmost floor is numbered seven and the lower most floor is numbered one. K lives below the third floor. Three persons live between K and I. N lives immediately below J. J lives in an even numbered floor. M lives immediately below H.
H,I,J,K,L,M and N are living in a seven-storeyed building. The lowermost floor is numbered one and the topmost floor is numbered seven. K lives in an even numbered floor below 6th floor. There are only two floors between M and K. M lives in one of the floor above K. H lives immediately above J, who lives in an odd numbered floor. Number of floors above M is same as below Y. L lives immediately above N.
Seven persons A,B,D,E,F,G and H are sitting in a straight line facing north. G sits immediate to the right of D. B sits second to the right of H. More than three persons sits between G and F. B and F are not immediate neighbors. E is not an immediate neighbor of B and G. E sits right of F.
S,T,U,V,W,X & Y are sitting in a straight line and all are facing north but not in same order. T sits third to the right of X. More than one person sit to the right of T. W sits second to the left of Y. Y is not an immediate neighbor of T. More than one person sit between Y and S. Only Two person sits between S and U. V is not an immediate neighbor of X.
1. A,B,C and D are four friends. C have toffies more than A. D have toffies more than A and B. Then who have the second highest number of toffies with them.
2. How many such pair of letters are there in the word “JUSTICE” each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English Alphabet series?
3. How many such pair of letters are there in the word “Weights” each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English Alphabet series?