Questions asked in today’s NIACL AO Prelims Exam 2019 are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Questions asked in NIACL AO Prelims Exam 2019 – January 30
Wrong Number Series:
- 1500 980 645 429 304 240 213
- 2.5 1.5 3 5 19 94 563
- 3 9 18 72 360 2160
- 80 73 87 60 94 59 101
- 450 399 396 387 360 279
Missing Number Series:
- 1 2 5 16 ? 326
- 1 2 10 19 83 ?
- 5 9 18 34 ?
- 0.125 0.250 1 8 ?
- 1000 100 20 ? 2.4 1.2
- The area of a circle is 144πcm^2 and diameter of the circle is equal to the diagonal of a square. Find the perimeter of the square?
- Rs.8000 is invested for 5 years at R % at SI. The amount thus generated was reinvested at CI at 10 % per annum for the next 2 years. The CI generated was Rs.2856. What is the value of R?
- ‘x’ red & 12 green balls are in a bag. The probability of taking out one red ball is 2/5. Then find the total number of balls in the bag?
- There are 320 boys and 240 girls in a class. In an examination equal number of boys and girls failed. if the number of boys passed is 1.4 times the number of girls passed, then find out the total number of boys and girls failed?
- In a factory, Machine A fills 200 empty bottles of capacity 750ml each, in one hour. Machine B fills empty bottles of capacity 500ml each in one hour. If the total quantity filled by Machine A and Machine B in one hour are equal, then find out that how many bottles can be filled by machine B in 8 hours?
- Nine people A, B, C, D, E, P, Q, R, and S live on a separate floor each of a nine-floor building but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1, the first floor is numbered 2 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered nine. Q lives on the 5th floor. Two people live between R and Q. A lives immediately below R. As many people live below A as that of above B. One people live between S and B. C lives immediately above E. D lives above P.
- Nine people are sitting in a straight line facing north. P sits seventh to the right of A. Three people sit between P and B. R sits third to the right of B. R and C are immediate neighbors. Three people sit between R and D. Q sits third to the left of D. E sits third to the left of S.