Questions asked in today’s IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Questions asked in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 – August 18
Missing Number Series:
- 25, 27, 24, 28, ?
- 50, ?, 27, 55, 221, 1769
- 18, 13, 23, 40, 66, ?
- 640, 1280, 1280, 640, 160, ?
- 4, 9, 16, 25, ?, 49
- 6, 6, 9, 18, 45, ?
- 2, 3, 7, 22, ?, 446
- 40, 35, 45, 30, ?, 25
- 4, 4, ?, 32, 256, 4096
- 10, ?, 16, 24, 40, 72
- 900 ÷ 30 × 60% of ? = 600
- 163 ÷ 24 × 8? = 2 (?+10)
- (1.2 × 12) ÷ 6 + 24.6 = ?3
- ? % of 4200 = 1575 × 2
1). x2 – 9x + 18 =0
y2 = 4
2). x2+ x-2 = 0
4) x2 = 16
y2 + 9y + 20 = 0
- Length of the rectangle is 20% more than the breadth, side of the square is equal to breadth of the rectangle. Difference between the areas of rectangle and square is 45 m2. Find the breadth of the rectangle.
1) Seven people visited a city in 7 different months of the same year i.e. January, February, March, April, August, September, and December. No other person visited the city during the same year. A visited the city in a month having 31 days in one of the months after April. Only 2 people visited the city between A & P. Q visited the city in the month immediately before P. Only 2 people visited the city between Q & B. R visited the city in one of the months having less than 31 days. C visited the city in one of the months after P but before S.
2) Seven boxes are placed on above another in the stack formation. Box N is kept immediately below V. Three boxes are placed between N and L. Only two boxes are kept between L and M. S is kept at one of the positions above M. More than three boxes are kept between S and K. B is kept immediately above K.
3) Seven persons are having birthdays in a different month January, March, April, May, June, July and August. B was born in a month having 30 days only. Only two persons are born between B and D. C was born immediately before F. Neither C nor F was born in May. As many persons were born before C as many after G. A was born in one of the months before E.
1) A certain number of people are sitting in a straight line facing North. A sits 8th from the left end of the line. Only 4 people sit between A & E. B sits second to the left of E. G sits 4th to the right of B. As many people sit between A & G as between G & K. J sits 3rdto the right of K. The number of people sitting between A & B is same as that sitting to the right of J.
2) Eight persons are sitting around the rectangular table in such a way that four of them are sitting at four corners of the table and the remaining four are sitting in the middle of each of the four sides. Those who sit at the four corners are facing away from the centre of the table while those who sit in the middle of the sides are facing towards the centre of the table. J sits at one of the corners of the table. Only one person sits between J and K (either from the left or from the right). M sits to the immediate right of K but not immediately next to J. Only three persons sit between P and Q. R sits second to the right of Q. S sits second to the right of X.
All board are pillows
No pillow is a cushion
Only a few cushions are drapes
I. All drapes can never be pillows
II. No board is a cushion
All arts are crafts
All crafts are painting
Only a few paintings are movies
I. All movies can never be crafts
II. At least some paintings are arts
No machine is a robot
All robots are toads
Only a few toads are bears
I. All bears can never be robots
II. All machine can never be toads
Only a few guns are swords
No sword is a telephone
I. Some guns are telephones
II. No gun is a telephone
1) Statement: F < M = K > E > W > D
- D < M
- K > F
A > B ≥ C = D ≥ E ≤ F
- A > D
- C > F
3). Statement: L ≥ K < N < Q, S ≤ K
- L ≥ S
- S > Q
A < M ≤ E ≥ F > K
- F > A
- K < M
Z ≥ F ≥ A > G = R ≤ P ≤ M
- F > P
- G < Z
D > F > S ≤ G > V ≥ K
- D > S
- F > K
Z ≥ F ≥ A > G = R ≤ P ≤ M
- D > S
- F > K
Z ≥ F ≥ A > G = R ≤ P ≤ M
- M > G
- G = M
CAN RUG TIP JOY PET
1) If “D” is added before each of the given words, then how many words will form meaningful English Words?
2) If in each word all the consonants are replaced by just next letter in alphabetical order then in how many words thus formed will more than one vowel appear?
3) If all the words are arranged as per alphabetical order then which word will be second from the right end?
4) If in each words, 1st and 3rd letters are interchanged, then how many meaningful English Words will be formed?
5) How many letters are there in alphabetical order between the 2nd Letter of 2nd word from the left & the 1st Letter of 1st word from the right?
356 769 685 438 875
1) If the first and third digit of the number is interchanged with each other within the number. Which of the following will be the second-largest?
2) Sum of the digit of which number will be the second-lowest?
3) What is the resultant if the third digit of the smallest number is multiplied with the second digit of the largest number?
4) If all the digits within the number are rearranged in the ascending order. What is the product of all the digits of the largest number?
5) If “1” is subtracted from all the odd digit in the number. What is the number of the digit which appears twice?
Six persons J, K, L, R, S and T are going for a meet. J is older than T but younger than K. R is younger than T. L is older than only S. the age of the one, who is the third youngest is 17 years and the age of one, who is the second oldest is 29 years.
B has only two children. A is the mother of B. C is married to the only daughter of B. C is the only child of F. C is the brother in law of G. H is married to G. J is the mother in law of H.
1). If the letters of the word REASON are rearranged alphabetically from left to right, the position of how many letters will remain unchanged after the rearrangement?
2). How many meaningful words can be formed using the 2nd, 4th, 7th and 11th letters of the word TERRITORIAL?
3). If “2” is added to all the digits at the even places of the number “95423716” and one is subtracted from all the digits at the odd places, then which of the following digit will not be repeated in the new arrangement?
4). If the letters of the word PROBLEM are rearranged alphabetically from left to right, the position of how many letters will remain unchanged after the rearrangement?
5). If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word from the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 8thletters of the word “SPRAINED”, using each letter only once, the last letter of that word is your answer. If more than one such word can be formed, your answer is X. If no such word can be formed, your answer is Y.
**Questions are collected purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.