As all of you know it very well that IBPS RRB Clerk Mains was conducted on 20 October 2019. You must be eagerly waiting for the reviews and analysis of this exam, so the affairs cloud is here with a detailed analysis of this exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
|Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Composite Time of 2 hours
|English / Hindi Language||40||40|
Overall Good Attempts: 126-138
Reasoning section consists of 40 questions of 50 marks. The difficulty level of this section is Moderate to Difficult.
- SEATING ARRANGEMENT AND PUZZLES
Two parallel rows with 14 members (4Q)
8 persons with ages facing center (5Q)
10 boxes arrangements (5Q)
9-floor puzzles (5Q)
Month puzzles with 6 members and states they belong. (5Q)
- Blood Relation (3Q)
- Direction (3Q)
- Coding and decoding (4Q)
- Alphabet & Number series (Pairs Between) (2Q)
- Miscellaneous (6Q)
Good attempts – 28 – 35
Quantitative Aptitude section consists of 40 questions of 50 marks. It is the toughest of all and the choice of right questions is very important. Questions are asked based on the topics mentioned below.
Table DI (5Q)
Pie DI(Percentage of shoes sold & Percentage of leather shoes sold) (5Q)
Line DI (No.of.pages in a book)(5Q)
Caselet DI (survey details of no.of. 2 wheelers,3wheelers,4 wheelers sold )(5Q)
Caselet DI (5Q)
- Application Sums(10Q)
- Comparison of Quantities(5Q)
Good Attempts- 20-22
English Language (Moderate – Easy):
The English Language section consists of a lot of doable questions. Time management is very important to score good marks in this section. Questions are based on the topics mentioned below.
- Cloze Test (8Q) (About Stephan Hawking)
- Error Spotting (5Q)
- Sentence arrangement(5Q)
- Reading Comprehension (About Dolphins) (4 meanings, 6ques)
- Alternative Words (3Q)
- Single Fillers (6Q)
- Word Swapping (3Q)
Good Attempts- 27 – 30
Computer Knowledge (Moderate):
Computer Knowledge section consists of 40 questions of 20 marks. It is the easiest section of all.
Computer Knowledge Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2019:
- COBOL is a language which was used in
- Who developed FORTRAN?
- Full form of PROM
- The octal numeral system is a base of
- The first generation computer systems used
- Which of the following OS developed by APPLE?
- Which of the following key is used to delete characters to the left of the cursor?
- Question-based on MSOffice
- Question-based on Shortcut Key
- Question-based on Binary to Decimal
- Question-based on Operating System
- Question-based on MAC Address
Good Attempts – 25-30
General Awareness/Financial Awareness (Moderate):
- General Awareness section was of moderate level. It includes Current Affairs, Current Banking Awareness, Static Banking Awareness, and Static GK. Most of the Current Affairs questions asked from the last six months(April to September).
Topic-wise Weight-age in General Awareness:
|Topic||Number of Questions asked|
|Current Banking Awareness||1|
|Static Banking Awareness||2|
Good Attempts – 24 – 27
**Reviews are purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it.