Mukesh Ambani, a Reliance Industries Chairman has topped the Forbes list of ‘Global Game Changers’.
- MukeshAmbani has been ranked at the top to bring the internet to India’s masses.
- It is the Forbes’ second annual Global Game Changers list.
- The Youngest person to be featured in the list is Stripe co-founders John and Patrick Collison.
- It includes 25 “intrepid business leaders” who are known for transforming their industries and effect changes to the lives of billions of people around the globe.
- The top 3 spots in the list have been occupied by: Mukesh Ambani of India (1st), Ziv Aviram, Amnon Shashua of Israel (2nd), Stewart Butterfield of United States (3rd).
- The oldest person to feature on the list is Christo Wiese, 75, who is credited for creating Africa’s largest retail empire.
Forbes is an American business magazine. It is published bi-weekly, it features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics.
- First Issue: 15th September 1917.
- HQ: New Jersey US
- Editor-in-chief: Steve Forbes
- Editor: Randall Lane