According to ‘Henley Passport Index : Q2 2021 Global Ranking’ released by Henley & Partners, India has been ranked as 84th Most Powerful Passport (visa-free score – 58). The Index has been topped by Japan, Singapore while Germany & South Korea together took the 3rd spot.
- India shares its ranking with Gabon & Tajikistan. Indian passport holders have access to 58 Visa-Free destinations.
- Around 199 different passports have been compared for the index.
- The index ranks passports according to the number of destinations their holders can access without a prior visa (or most travel friendly passports).
- It is based on data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Note – India was ranked 85th with visa-free score 58, in “Henley Passport Index:Q1 2021 Global Ranking”
(Access to Countries)
|3||Germany, South Korea||191|
- Pakistan Passport was ranked as the 4th Weakest Passport – 107.
- Afghanistan Passport ranked the most weakest at 110th rank, Iraq ranked at 109th & Syria ranked at 108.
- In the Index, major countries like the UK, US, Switzerland, Belgium and New Zealand dropped to the 7th Place.
Recent Related News:
i.On January 2021, Henley & Partners released “Henley Passport Index: Q1 2021 Global Ranking” where India was ranked 85th with visa-free score 58.
About Henley & Partners:
CEO – Juerg Steffen
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification