IBPS Clerk Prelim Questions Asked in Exam 09 December 2018. This article covers the Questions asked in IBPS IBPS Clerk Prelim 2018
Help:- Share your Exam Questions in Comments Sections
Note:- Keep your Eye on this page, We ll update more Questions
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelim – 09 December
- 17, 25, 34, 98, 121, 339
- 39, 69, 94, 114, 129, 134, 144
- 34, 48, 60, 70, 76, 84
- 4800 ? 60 10 2.5 1.25
- The population of a town is 21000. If the population increases at the rate of 10% per annum for the rest 2 years, find the final population?
- The length and breadth of a rectangle are in the ratio 3:1. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 240 m, what is its area?
- Taps A and B together can fill a tank full in 3 hours. Tap B alone can fill the empty tank in 2 hours. How long will tap A take to vacate the tank if it is 25% filled?
- Vijay invests a principal amount of Rs. 300000 in a fixed deposit for 3 years. The rate at which he invests is 20% per annum. What will be the simple interest earned by him at the end of his investment tenure?
- Upstream + Downstream = 36kmph; Diff of US and DS is 6kmph; Find the time take to travel 63km
Synonyms & Antonyms
- Synonym of – Particular
- Antonym of Exercise
- Synonym of Connected.
- Antonym of Barrier