[dropcap type=”1″]D[/dropcap]ear Aspirants!! We have retrieved some of the Questions from candidates who have attended IBPS Clerk Exam (Morning & Evening Shifts) on December 21, 2014.
The questions from IBPS Clerk Exam Question Paper 21 Dec 2014 are as follows
- WHO HQ?Geneva
- Capital of Australia? Canberra
- Argentina currency? Peso
- Who can launch commercial paper? Corporates, primary dealers (PDs) and the All-India Financial Institutions (FIs).
- sarjubala devi related to which sport? boxer
- Tapan raychaudhri died? 26 Nov 2014
- lowland written by? jhumpa leheri
- Nasa mission name with 50 th anniversary? martiner 4 mission
- lucknow city river name? Gomti
- 25 sept day observed? Antyoday Divas
- Next G20 meeting? Turkey
- Antyoday Divas is related with ? Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
- Sushama swraj constituency ? vidhisha
- IFSC codeis used for transactions in ? NEFT
- Rtgs is used for? real time gross settlement which is used for the transfer of Rs 100000 or more from the one bank a/c to the another bank.
- Kisan vikash patra validity? 100 months
- CBS full form? core banking solution
- ULIP full form? UNIT LINKED INSURANCE PLAN
- Economics nobel prize? jean terole
- SSB award physical sciences? Dr.Pratap Raychaudhuri (Shanti swarup Bhatnagar Prize)
- who is always a drawee of cheque? Bank
- A/c to Census 2011, population density has risen to? 382 persons per square kilometre in 2011 from 325 persons per square kilometre in 2001.
- In EBT , E stands? Electronic (Electronic Benefit Transfer)
- Revised Target of A/c in PMJDY? 10 Crore
- Min age for Minor A/c ? 10 years
- Digits in Ifsc code? 11
- Brazil President? Dilma Rouseff
- Who was Tapan Rai Chaudhary? historian
- AQB full form? Average Quaterly Balance
- Vijay hazare runner up? Punjab
- Shortcut to find text in word? ctrl+f – find
- which of these was decommissioned? INS VIKRANT
- ck naidu Lifetime achievement award? Dilip Vengasarkar
2015 notes can be identified how? You can
easily distinguish the currency notes issued before 2005 as these
currencies do not have the year of printing on reverse side. The year of
printing is visible at the middle of the bottom row in notes issued
- Miss universal peace nd humanity? India’s Ruhi Singh
- sachin tendulkar along with whom entered in hall of fame? Steve Waugh
- GDR stands for? global depository receipt
- IIST opened in which state? Kerala (Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram)
- 1 question on identitying hardware?
- 1 on identitying software?
- java is? language
- Question which of the following is not an OS?
- What do you understand by .doc .htm etc? Extension
- Which of the following is input device? keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras and joysticks.
- Types of memory? RAM & ROM
- full form of ROM? read only memory
- Basic mathematical operations are performed by? ALU. (arithmetic logic unit)
- CD stands for? Compact Disc
- IIFC related 1 question? INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- 1 question on barcode?
- PoS stands for? Point of sale
- lock in period of kvp? 30 months or 2 years and 6 months (Kisan vikas patra)
- author of book 2014: The Election That Changed? Rajdeep Sardesi
- nandi hills in which state? Karnataka
- pultizer prize awardee 2014? Indian poet Vijay Seshadri
- small and payment banks budget? 100 crores
- Investors in Kishan vikas patra will double their money in what time? 100 months
- PMJDY scheme accident insurance cover? 1 lakh account cover
- Capital of Afghanistan? kabul
- Bhutan currency? ngultrum
- person with disability day? Dec 3
- In FEMA, M stands for? Management (Foreign Exchange Management Act)
- NTPC AP – South Region Head Quarters (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)
- god of antartica book writen by? young writer, Master Yashvardhan Shukla 13 yrs
- IMO headquarters? London
- public sector body for insurance – options were LIC NABARD SIDBI? LIC
- Nobel prize for physics? Isamu Akasaki, Hiroshi Amano and Shuji Nakamura
- which organisation lend money for rural development? NABARD
- jitu rai ralated to? Asian Games gold medallist of shooting
- ifsc number middle represent? Control character (IFS Code is 11 digit code for a bank branch. First 4 characters represents bank code. The 5th character is a ‘0’ Zero and it’s reserved as control character. Remaining last 6 characters used to indentiy the bank branch).
- IFSC stands for? Indian financial System Code
- IDSN Stands for? Indian Deep Space Network
- key to undo work in computers? Ctrl + z
- key to make italics character? Ctrl + I
- Full form of URL – Uniform resource locator
- Book by rajamohan Gandhi? Eight Lives (Other books of his are Punjab: A History from Aurangzeb to Mountbatten, Gandhi: The Man, His People, and the Empire, Revenge & Reconciliation: Understanding South Asian History, A Tale of Two Revolts: India’s Mutiny and The American Civil War , Rajaji, a Life , Mohandas: A True Story of a Man, His People and An Empire, Good Boatman: A Portrait of Gandhi, Understanding The Muslim Mind, Ghaffar Khan: Non Violent Badshah of the Pakhtuns, India Wins Errors: A Scrutiny of Maulana Azad’s “India Wins Freedom”).
- Full form of EMV chip? Europay, Master and Visa
- In MICR code The middle 3 digit represent? Bank Code (MICR code is a 9 digit code, in which first 3 digit represents the city code, next 3 digit to bank code and later 3 digit to branch code).
Name 3 cities taken by America as smart city? Allahabad, Ajmer and Visakhapatnam
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#e0404c”][quote_box_center]
- Number increased in urban ppulation for women in census?
- Ntpc tie up with which state to plant a 1000mw plant? Andhra Pradesh
- MMID full form? Mobile Money Identification Number
- ISDN full form – Integrated Services Digital Network
- PM Modi announces Rs 28,000 cr package for new railway lines for which region? north east
- Indo US joint military exercise? Yudh Abhyas
- United Bank of India named Vijay Mallya willful defaulter which company? Kingfisher Airlines
- Khasi Language spoken in which State? Meghalaya
- Name of the book authored by Rajamohan Gandhi? Prince of Gujarat
- Scotland issue which concerned with UK –EU and international issues
[quote_box_center]Special Thanks To all IBPS candidates for providing most of the IBPS Clerk Exam Question Paper 21 Dec 2014[/quote_box_center]