Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- The Plastic material used for making gear wheels is …………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Nylons
Nylon, which has the widest use in plastic bearings. Nylon bushings exhibit low friction and require no lubrication. plastic bearings.Nylon is quiet in operation, resists abrasion, wears at a low rate, and is easily molded, cast, or machined to close tolerances.
- Minimum number of unequal vectors which can give zero resultant are
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Three
Imagine an object with three concurrent forces acting on it. Two forces, n = 3 N and p = 4 N, create an angle with each other such that the resultant is 5 N. 180 degrees from the resultant, a force, r = 5 N, is acting on the object. Thus three unequal vectors on an object can result in 0.
- When the speed of the car is doubled then what will be the braking force of the car to in it in the same direction ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.4 times
If you have a head-on collision with another car moving the same speed, but from the opposite direction, then the kinetic energy doubles (because the other car also has the same kinetic energy) and thus the force doubles
Speed of the car = Twice the braking force
- In a rechargeable cell what kind of energy is stored within the cell ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Chemical Energy
Electric energy is converted into chemical energy and stored it as chemical energy within the cells.
- It is difficult to cook rice ………………..
1.at the middle of the sea
2.at the desert
3.at the bottom of the mountain
4.at the top of the mountain
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.at the top of themountain
High-altitude cooking is the opposite of pressure cooking in that the boiling point of water is lower at higher altitudes due to the decreased air pressure. This may require an increase in cooking times or temperature and alterations of recipe ingredients.
- Due to terrestrial heating and ………………… of light the mirage forms in desert
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Refraction
Mirage formation: This phenomenon on the basis of heating of air and refraction of light
- When a ring of metal is heated then its hole ………………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Expands
Most of the metal expand when heated and contract when cooled. So When a ring of metal is heated then its hole expands
- The order of magnitude of electric resistance of the human body is
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.106 ohm
The order of magnitude of electric resistance of the human body is 106 ohm.
.It is a two-dimensional material and has good electrical conductivity.
- For reproducing sound a CD Audio Player uses a ………………….
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Laser beam
The laser reads these pits SUPER FAST and creates the sound from this digital information (0’s and 1’s, On’s and Off’s)
- ……………….. is the form of amplitude variations in the transmitted signal due to atmosphere.
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Noise
Noise is a form of amplitude variations in the transmitted signal due to atmosphere, industries etc.