Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Exam
- ‘Ashoka Chakra’ is awarded for ?– Army People
- ‘Kathakali’ is a folk dance prevalent in which state? – Kerala
- 1 kb is equal to how many bytes? – 1024
- Alaknanda river flow through which city? – Badrinath
- Jeev Milkha Singh is related to which sports? – Golf
- Kalinga Battle was fought in? – 262-261 BC.
- Mars is which number planet in our Solar System? – 4
- Number of members in Lok Sabha from Haryana? – 10
- Tomb of Iltutmish is in? – New Delhi
- United Nations Organization (UNO) was established after which war? – 2ndWorld War.
- What do you feel when the lift is going down with uniform acceleration? – You feel lighter.
- What is Sugarcane (Grass/Herb/Stem)? – Stem
- What is the highest award that Mary Kom has won? – Padma Bhushan.
- Which of the following is a Pain Relief medicine?
- Who formulated the Theory of Evolution? – Charles Darwin.
- Who is referred as the Father of Microbiology? – Antonie Philips van Leeuwenhoek.
- Who is the author of ‘Pakistan: the gathering storm’? – Benazir Bhutto.
- Who was known as Iron man of India? – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel