Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 28/08/2016(All Shifts)
- Ellora caves located in
- Name of US Parliament
- Excise duty is levied on
- Name of the point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid, or comet at which it is furthest from the sun is
- Mahabalipuram Temple is also known as
- Ice packed in saw dust does not melt quickly. Wat is the reason?
- Commercial bank give loan to
- Who gave the name “mahatma” to Gandhi
- Which of the following rivers originates from Tibet
- Golden Revolution
- HRIDAY Scheme related to
- Which part of brain is known as ” little brain”
- Who returned the ‘Kaiser-i-Hind’ medal given to him ?
- What is the main cause of the revolt of 1857 in India?
- Who introduced “doctrine of lapse”
- Charles Correa is related to
- About “Net Neutrality”
- Study of “Human Mind” is known as
- commercial bank give loan to
- Reflection of light
- Region suitable for cotton production
- Who plays the most important role in our Economy?
- Swarn Kranti related to
- What is Azolla used for?(Rice cultivation,Maize cultivation,Wheat cultivation )
- Who was the first women speaker of lok sabha?
- Who has recently been nominated as first women president of Nepal?
- Who won 2016 women singles Wimbledon?
- Usage of “Biogas”
- Which layer of the Earth’s atmosphere contains the ozone layer?
- Pulitzer price related to
- Great Barrier Reef is located in
- BC Roy award related to
- Public litigation filed for
- What is the cause of sepoy mutiny
- A place where soldiers live is called
SSC CGL Tier-I – 27/08/16 – Shift I Review
SSC CGL Tier-I – 27/08/16 – Shift II Review
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification