SSC CGL Tier- I – Second Shift of second day is over. Most of the students felt that exam was easy but the server was slow leading to lots of time getting wasted in the questions being loaded to their computer. The overall exam was moderate. Here we are sharing the review of same.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. The number of questions being 25. The topics were
- Time & Work – 2 questions
- Geometry – 4 questions
- Trigonometry – 2 questions
- Mensuration – 2 question
- Data Interpretation (Pie chart) – 1 set (5 questions)
- Algebra – 3 questions
- Questions from other topics including SI/CI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Time,speed and Distance – 7 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was also very easy. Only some practice was required.
- Odd one out – 2 questions
- Matrix – 1 question
- Syllogism – 1 question
- Non verbal (image based) – 2 questions
- Series (number/alphabetical) – 8 questions
- Analogy– 1 questions
- Miscellaneous (Blood relation, direction sense, etc) – 10 questions
English section was easy to moderate.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (5 questions)
- Idioms / Phrases – 3 questions
- Error spotting – 3 questions
- Fillers – 2 questions
- Synonym/Antonym – 4 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 4 questions
- One word substitution – 3 questions
- Spelling Check – 1 question
General Awareness Section
This section was easy to moderate.
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) – 8 questions
- Polity– 2 questions
- History – 4 questions
- Geography – 4 questions
- Economics – 3 questions
- Current Affairs – 4 questions
We will soon post the questions asked in exam
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification