Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 30th 2016 – Shift II
- Match gland with hormones
- What gases can be found on Saturn? Hydrogen and Helium
- What is the process called in which Zinc Oxide is applied to metals to stop them from rusting? Galvanization
- DBMS full form? Database Management System
- Some shortcut Key in MS Word
- Which fundamental right is guaranteed even to non-citizens of India? Article 21 – Right to Life & Personal Liberty