Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 26th 2016 – Shift II
- What is stomach acid? Gastric acid
- Who is at 2nd level in food chain (Grass Rat Snake Eagle)
- Computer can’t work without which of the following? CPU
- White flag is symbol of what? surrender
- Southern rivers? Godavari and Kaveri
- In 2015 the FDI limit in defence increased from 18% to what %? 49%
- Mughal Ruler Sequence in reverse order? Bahadur shah II > Aurangzeb > Shahjahan > Akbar
- Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas? (Methane, Co2,Phosphine,Nitrous oxide)
- Santosh trophy is related to? Football
- Smallest planet ? Mercury
- Where is the Pashupatinath temple? Nepal
- food chain related to what?
- Capital city of Syria? Damascus
- Among the following who was not hanged? (Rajguru, Chandrashekhar, Bhagat singh, Sukhdev)
- Which process repairs injury of body (Mitosis, Meiosis,both, none)
- Which one is not a storage device? Modem
- Tom hanks related to what? Films
- Forbidden city of china situated at? Beijing
- Who is appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Atulya Bharat’? Amitabh Bachchan
- Bouncing back of rubber ball from a wall is related to (1st law of newton,2nd law of newton,3rd law of newton,None of the above)? Newton’s 3rd law
- Device used to measure current? Galvanometer
- Which one of following is not a satellite launching vehicle (GSLV, PSLV, GSAT8, Aiare SGS)
- Who was the member of Apollo XI- Neil Armstrong?
- Which of the following awards is not received by Sachin tendulkar? Dhyan Chand Award
- Part plan for the relief of victims of 2015 tamil nadu flood?
- Who is H S Prannoy? badminton player
- What is the order of rotational symmetry of parallelogram?