Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB March 30th 2016 – Shift I
- Which pm’s name could b seen on indian currency notes? Manmohan Singh
- Capital of j&k in summer? Srinagar
- Full form of IFSC? Indian Financial System Code
- Quit India was held in which year? 1942
- Thar desert is in? Rajasthan
- The members of rajya sabha are elected by?
- Study of cancer? Oncology
- Good governance day? 25 December
- Constitution day? 26 November
- Today coins are made from?
- Venue of cricket world cup 2019? England n Wales
- Hockey league is won by?
- The exercise Meghdoot is held at which place?
- Headquarter of UNO? New York
- Computing in PC done by?
- Shimla agreement between? Indira Gandhi and Z A Bhutto
- Young india weekly Journal? Mahatma Gandhi
- Money Transfer through mobile is called? IMPS
- National Space Society headquarters? Washington D.C
- From where we get Vitamin-D from given options? Cod Liver Oil
- Normal eye vision distance? 6 meters
- CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? Syed Kirmani
- Which compound in LPG gives it smell on leakage? Ethyl Mercaptan
- Yogini cult has its origin from which state? Odisha
- Which freedom fighter introduced Western education? Raja Ram Mohan Roy