Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB March 29th 2016 – Shift III
- Rti implemented/adopted in which year? 2005
- Second longest river of india? Godavri
- India’s border is longest with which nation? Bangladesh
- Who won 1st olympic medal of badminton? Saina Nehwal
- Who among these did not get bharat ratna? AR Rehman
- When did kailash satyarthi and malala got noble peace prize? 2014
- Which is not a green house gas? Hydrogen
- Which of the following gases has color and odour?
- When was rupee symbol adopted? 2010
- When did Indian mars mission start? Sep 24, 2014
- What is the name of mission to be sent to study sun in 2019-20?
- Who was the 1st lady president of Indian National congress? Annie Besant
- Where was national science conference held in India? New Delhi
- Which of the following declared cow as personality of 2015? (google, microsoft, yahoo or facebook) Yahoo
Bismark of India? Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
World heritage site Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh is famous for? Rock
Chief guest on republic day 2016? Francios Hollande
Osteoporosis is related to? Bone
If the Temperature of the body decreases this condition is called? Hypothalamus
Akash missile is? Surface to Air Missile