Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 6th 2016 – Shift III
1. Second Battle of Panipat – 1556
2. Which country celebrate Independence day on 19th August – Afghanistan
3. Dimension of volleyball court – 18 metre (59 Feet)
4. 8th UN secretary general – Ban-Ki-moon
5. After entering Bangladesh, the main branch of the Ganges is known as the- Padma.
6. First Anglo-Sikh War was fought between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company between 1845 and 1846
7. Losoong festival is celebrated in which state? Sikkim
8. Leprosy is also called? Hansen’s Disease
9. Who is the father of Modern Genetics? Gregor Mendel
10. Louis Pasteur invented vaccine- Rabies
11. National Air Quality Index is based on how many pollutants? Eight
12. Main motive for Civil Disobedience Movement in 1929- Against unjust laws
13. LIGO related to – Laser
14. British decide to grant independence to India- 1947