Some of the General Awareness and Computer questions asked in today’s LIC AAO Exam Morning Shift are listed below: If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in LIC AAO – 06/03/2016 (Morning Shift)
1. Brendon McCullum hits fastest Century in 54 Balls against Australia.
2. Sanjay Gandhi National Park – Mumbai, Maharashtra
3. Bengaluru tops among state capitals in Swachh ranking
4. PM launches National Rurban Mission in Chhattisgarh.
5. The Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) has been established at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
6. Seven Sister states – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. Which one among the following is not in the seven sister states?
7. The world’s tallest idol of Lord Rishabhdeva, the first Teerthankar of Jains, carved out of a single rock at the twin pinnacled peak of Mangi Tungi – Nashik, Maharashtra
8. National Chess Championship 2015 winner – National Railways
9. Shri Jagmohan received Padma Awards in which field – Public Affairs
10. Cyclone Winston – Republic of Fiji
11. Bharat Parv was inaugurated in which state – Red Fort, New Delhi
12. Umberto Eco, who died recently from – Italy
13. Australian Open 2016 winner – Angelique Kerber
14. National Academy of Indian Railways – Vadodara Gujarat
15. S.S.Tarapore died recently – Economist
16. Anup Kumar related to – Kabaddi
17. Theme country of International Kolkata Book Fair – Bolivia
18. First aviation park – Gujarat
19. 23 April – World Book and Copyright Day.
20. Vienna is the capital of – Republic of Austria
21. Kwangmyongsong 4, or Shining Star 4 satellite belongs to which country – North Korea
22. Pranaav Danawade scores 1009 runs in how many balls?- 323
23. ‘Playing It My Way’ entering the Limca Book of Records for an adult hardback across both fiction and non-fiction categories with 1,50,289 copies
24. ‘Make in India’ week participants -Prime Minster Sweden, Finland
25. Name of the institution in where Ayurvedic drug BGR-34 made – CSIR
26. IMF Chief – Christine Lagarde
27. US launches anti-dumping probe on tyres from India, Sri Lanka
28. Winner of 61st National School Athletics Championship – Kerala
29. India’s population to surpasses China’s by which year – 2022
30. Reliance Group Chairman Anil Ambani announced the establishment of Dhirubhai Ambani Centre for Innovation and Research in Aerospace at Whitefield in Bengaluru.
1. Which one of following is not operating system? lotus 123
2. Which device is used in computer made of magnetic plates is called – Hard Disk
3. 1000MB = 1 GB
4. Smallest Memory Unit – Byte
5. Java is an example of
6. Which of the following is listed in order from smallest to largest? KB MB GB TB