GA questions asked in today’s BOB PGDBF PO Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- In “WIPO”, P Stands for – Property(World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Gol Gumbaz is the mausoleum of king Mohammed Adil Shah, Sultan of Bijapur. Construction of the tomb, located in Vijayapura, Karnataka.
- Stockholm is the capital of – Sweden
- In CFMS, C stands For – Centralised (Centralised Funds Management System)
- The Lakhwar Dam is a gravity dam currently under construction on the Yamuna River near the town of Lakhwar in Dehradun district of Uttarakhand.
- Ankita Raina is related to – Tennis
- Jabalpur situated on which river- Narmada
- Government to set up Plastic Park in Jharkhand’s Deoghar District.
- Rafael Nadal beats Kei Nishikori to win Monte Carlo Masters
- According to data released by the Central Statistics Office (CSO), India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth in the fourth quarter of FY18 was at a seven-quarter high of 7.7 percent, helping the country retain the tag of world’s fastest-growing major economy.
- The first ever bilateral joint military training exercise HARIMAU SHAKTI 2018 between- India and Malaysia
- Deposits can be done in Sukanya Account from the date of opening of the account to till – 14 years
- New Chairman of Banks Board Bureau (BBB)- Bhanu Pratap Sharma
- Credit rating agencies regulated by – SEBI
- Tenure of Sovereign gold bold account – 8 years
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip garden, previously Model Floriculture Center, is a tulip garden in- Srinagar
- Kottayam Pushpanath who passed away recently was associated with which field – Novelist
- Bandhan Bank was launched in which Year – 2014
- Bijapur city is located in which state – Karnataka
- India’s rank in the latest Commonwealth Innovation Index (CII- 2018)- 10th.
- Lily Festival celebrated in which state- Manipur
- M. A. Chidambaram Stadium or Chepauk Stadium is a cricket stadium in- Chennai
- Malaria summit 2018 – London, UK
- NACH is implemented by – National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- May 29 – International Day of United Nation Peacemakers
- Innovation in India Funded $125 million by which bank – World Bank
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Ayushman Bharat will provide a cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year.
- Bhitarkanika national park is situated in – Odisha
- Fino payment bank tie-up with – ICICI
- G.sathiyan is related to – Table tennis
- “I” stands for in UNIDO – Industrial United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- Moti Bagh Stadium – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Firozpur city is on the bank of which river- Satluj
- World Robot Conference 2018 – Beijing
- Aviation summit – Mumbai, India
- May 11 – National Science Day
- Mahathir bin Mohamad is a Prime Minister of – Malaysia
- P.P Lakshmanan is related to which field – Sports (Football)
- “Village Rockstars” movie won the best-featured film at 65th National Award – Assamese film
- Hassan Rouhani visited India. He is the president of which country – Iran
- World Population Day – 11th July
- The Bhadra Dam, which has created the Bhadra Reservoir, is located on the Bhadra River a tributary of Tungabhadra River.
- RBI nationalized on – 1st January 1949
- Commerce ministry sets up a panel to make SEZ policy compatible with WTO rules. Head of the panel is – Baba Kalyani
- Former IAF chief passes away – Idris Hasan Latif
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics is located in which city – Bangalore
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your concern over the impact of the paid news.
- Recently the results of 10th board exams were released. Your friend’s son who appeared in the examination has scored good overall marks but average in science. Your friend wants his son to choose the science stream against his wish. Write a letter to your friend convincing and guiding him to allow his son choose the right stream after class 10th.
- Keeping animals in the zoo is like keeping them in prison for our pleasure.
- Investment in share market: Risks and Rewards