Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in fill in the blank section, which is common for all the IBPS/SBI/RRB exam and other competitive exams.
- Changes in sales, for example, need not to analysed with respect other______________,because the sell of a product may ‘naturally’ have its own patterns trends, seasonal or cyclical fluctuations.
E. CountriesA. Variables
- There is an old idea in economics that a rich and a poor country are___________by trade, their standard of living should converge in the long run.
E. MeetingB. Linked
- An important____________of Indian Business has been its long term focus.
E. FailingE. Failing
- All countries have consumer price indices, some more reliable that others, some quite out of date, but all concerned with___________overall price changes.
E. TeachingB. Measuring
- The internet may not___________everything we do, but it has already revolutionized business and will continue to do so.
E. StopC. Change
- These two examples__________that indian companies are capable of acquiring a global mind set.
E. followD. illustrate
- Anger, the psychologists say, has as much to do with cooperation as with conflicts, fend emotions are used to___________others into cooperating in long run.
E. askA. Prod
- What started as a matter of national pride seems to be coming in for___________a budget that has quadrupled.
E. increaseA. Shame
- In the first public comments , the president said with concern that the leak of classified information from the battlefield could potentially_____________individuals or operations.
E. identityC. jeopardize
- By the government’s____________some relief from raging price rise can happen anytime in the next six months.
E. PostingB. reckoning