Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the Blanks, which is common for all the IBPS/SBI/RRB/SSC CGL/LIC/LDC exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- The impact of the loss of camels in India will be most severe on our______western border in Jaisalmer.
- The Fed’s decision should also_______the RBI to go in for a sharp repo rate cut of at least 50 basis points at the earliest.
- When is an economy in a ________? It is when its rudder and Global Positioning System (GPS) malfunction.
- The individual has to be persuaded by the state through incentives and not through _______.
- At present, generally, the Indian has loyalty to the family but is_______to the community where he lives.
- It was also the day C.N. was born, though the tributes and_______seemed to be in a lower key than usual.
A. pay tribute
- The_______course would be to hunker down and preserve stability, awaiting greater clarity.
- Health policy is a_______of confusion and inertia, with the Health Ministry and NITI Aayog talking at cross purposes.
- The_______for a magic bullet to treat and cure malnutrition draws attention away from the Indian epidemiological reality.
- Sage advice, very ______to the economic crisis we now face.