Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Synonyms, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- Do we not need to think through regulations that contain the_____________that are set to determine the smartening of our cities and digitising India?
4) algorithmsAnswer – 4)
Explanation: algorithms – a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.
- It will be crucial to see whether the Delhi court judgment can create_____________for the regulation of technology and work for workers without security nets.
4) solidnessAnswer – 1)
Explanation: precedence – the condition of being considered more important than someone or something else; priority in importance, order, or rank.
- It will take a city court, immersed in the realities of its economy, its labour patterns, its experiences of_____________and security, to determine these questions.
4) firmnessAnswer – 3)
Explanation: vulnerability – the quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
- Drivers may not be uncomfortable with weekly, daily_____________in income on platforms because they were within a known range.
4) impregnabilityAnswer – 1)
Explanation: fluctuations – an irregular rising and falling in number or amount; a variation.
- It appeared as if all our nightmares about the dark side of Artificial Intelligence had_____________come true.
4) oscillationAnswer – 2)
Explanation: indeed – used to emphasize a statement or response confirming something already suggested.
- It appears that not just the Metroplus team, but several mainstream media outlets fell for the story that was flawed in its fundamental_____________.
4) veritablyAnswer – 3)
Explanation: assumption – a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
- These reasons were enough for them to reject the story despite its dystopian_____________charm.
4) definitelyAnswer – 2)
Explanation: seductive –
- The project is nearing_____________after crossing hurdles ranging from legal disputes to ‘political interventions’.
4) degradationAnswer – 3)
Explanation: completion – the action or process of completing or finishing something.
- It is a daily_____________for Gunasekhar as he has to manoeuvre his boat through the sludge and spread the net for catching the fish.
4) grindAnswer – 4)
Explanation: grind – reduce (something) to small particles or powder by crushing it.
- The western locks near the bus stand that used to control the flow of water lie in a_____________state.
4) pulverizeAnswer – 1)
Explanation: dilapidated – (of a building or object) in a state of disrepair or ruin as a result of age or neglect.