Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs july 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which is the first state of Transportation Corporation to have vehicle tracking system?
A. Andra Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
D. karnatakB. Uttar Pradesh
- What rank does Bangalore hold in world’s top 20 tech-rich cities?
D. 12thD. 12th
- What is the quantity for which India and Uzbekistan signed a contract to supply uranium?
A. 2000 metric tons.
B. 1800 metric tons.
C. 2400 metric tons.
D. None of the aboveA. 2000 metric tons.
- How many kilometers did the solar impulse aero plane travelled successfully?
D. 7800kmC. 7200km
- Who got appointed as AIIB chief who has served as Ex-FM in China?
A. Wang Yi
B. Xi Jingping
C. Yang Jiechi
D. Jin LiqunD. Jin Liqun
- Which country lead in having largest shares in UAE’s annual Zayed Future Energy Prize?
D. ChinaB. India
- World Zoonosis Day is celebrated in which day?
A. 5th July
B. 6th July
C. 7th July
D. 10th JulyB. 6th July
- In which city ,‘Nakshatra Vatika’, a 2nd specialized garden is situated which was inaugurated by the President of India,Shri Pranab Mukherjee ?
D. SecundarabadD. Secundarabad
- What is the respective position of US and Brazil as greenhouse gas (GHG) emitter?
A. 2nd and 7th
B. 4th and 7th
C. 1st and 2nd
D. 3rd and 6th2nd and 7th
- Islam Karimov is president of which country?
D. TanzaniaB. Uzbekistan