Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs july 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – July 8 2015
- Where BRICS 2015 and SCO 2015 summit is going to be held?
D. UfaD. Ufa
- Which bank took digital initiatives and first to provide M-passbook service?
A. Union Bank
B. United bank of India
C. Corporation Bank
D. IndusInd bankA. Union Bank
- Which Indian IT gaint has signed a multi-million euro deal with Deutsche Bank for development, application maintenance, digital and mobility, package implementation and testing services across the Deutsche Bank Group?
B. Tech Mahindra
D. WiproC. Infosys
- Who became the new Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer of Bharti Enterprises?
A. Arun Jha
B. Ashok kumar Lehri
C. Rahul Bhatnagar
D. Rahul GuptaC. Rahul Bhatnagar
- Name the IPV that joins Indian Coast Guard recently which is built by Hindustan
A. Rani Durgabati
B. Rani Durgadevi
C. Rani Mahadevi
D. None of the aboveA. Rani Durgabati
- Who becomes the First British-Asian to Join England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) Board of Directors?
A. Rahul Verma
B. Lord Patel
C. Kapil dev
D. None of the aboveB. Lord Patel
- World University Games 2015 where Indian athlete Inderjeet Singh won gold medal for shot put was held at which place of South Korea?
D. GwangjuD. Gwangju
- Who has been appointed as Delhi’s new Home Secretary?
A. Manish Sisodia
B. Gopal Rai
C. Sandeep Kumar
D. Sanjeev NandanD. Sanjeev Nandan
- Name the summit that was held on 6th July, hosted by Government of Norway in cooperation with UN Special Envoy for Global Education Gordon Brown?
A. BRICS Summit
B. SCO Summit
C. Oslo education Summit
D. IBSA summitC. Oslo education Summit
- How much fund have been approved for the road projects in Jammu and Kashmir in order to boost road development infrastructure in the state?
A. 3500 cr
B. 3000 cr
C. 2000 cr
D. 2500 crA. 3500 cr
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification