AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 28 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Cabinet has raised the annual investment limit in Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) from 500 gm to how much quantity per individual?
- On July 27, 2017, Lok Sabha passed Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016, a bill to amend the Companies Act, 2013. As per this amendment bill, threshold for the easy compliance scheme has been raised to Rs.______ from Rs 20 crore.
1.Rs 100 crore
2.Rs 200 crore
3.Rs 300 crore
4.Rs 400 crore
5.Rs 500 crore
- As per Indian Institute of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Bill, 2017, how many Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) will be declared as “institutions of national importance”?
- NITSER (National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research) Amendment Billwas passed in Rajya Sabha on July 26, 2017. The Bill proposes to introduce two new Institutions namely Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) at which locations in the Second Schedule of the NITSER Act, 2007.
1.Tirupati and Nagpur
2.Nagpur and Berhampur
3.Tirupati and Kota
4.Kota and Berhampur
5.Tirupati and Berhampur
- On July 27, 2017, which State Government launched its flagship health scheme “Care Companion Programme” (CCP) targeted at improving patient outcomes through better family engagement and education?
- Which Indian city has ranked 40thout of 50 cities on Women Entrepreneur (WE) Cities Index 2017 that ranks cities in terms of its ability to attract and foster growth of women-owned firms?
- Member countries of which multilateral association have signed a landmark document to establish a mechanism for taxation cooperation?
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has informed that Supervisory Colleges have been setup for six Scheduled Commercial Banks which have sizeable international presence. Which among the following banks are among these six banks?
1.ICICI Bank and Axis Bank
2.Bank of Baroda
3.Punjab National Bank
4.State Bank of India and Bank of India
5.All of the above
- On July 28, 2017, Supreme Court of which Asian country disqualified country’s Prime Minister for his involvement in the Panama Papers scandal?
- On July 27, 2017, Minister of Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Environment, Forests & Climate Change,Dr. Harshvardhan launched an Integrated Information Dissemination System called _______ on the occasion of Foundation Day of Ministry of Earth Sciences in New Delhi.
- On July 27, 2017, which country successfully launched asatellite-carrying rocket ‘Simorgh’ into space?
- Scientists including one of Indian origin have developed new artificial intelligence (AI) software called ______ that can create three dimensional (3D) models from 2D photographs.
- NITI Aayog has cleared how many mass rapid transport systems proposed by Transport Ministry which are aimed to improve public transport?
- Who among the following Indian Badminton player has jumped six places to be at 17th position in the latest BWF world rankings?
- Inder Kumar, who passed away on July 28, 2017, was:
5.Former Chief Minister of Punjab
- What was the theme of ‘World Hepatitis Day’ 2017, observed on July 28, 2017?
1.”Hepatitis & Modern Medicine”
3.”No Hepatitis – 2020″
4.”Towards Hepatitis Free World”
5.”Hepatitis Pre-emptive Care”
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.