Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which country topped in USGBC’s(U.S. Green Building Council) second annual
rating of the Top 10 nations for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
D. IndiaB. Canada
- What is the rank of India in terms of number of reactors in operation according
to Power Reactor Information System (PRIS) of International Atomic Energy
D. 3rdB. 6th
- Which city is first to get smart city nomination in ‘smart city mission’?
D. PudducherryD. Pudducherry
- Which country has the highest numbers of companies listed in Forbes Asia
Fabulous 50 list released on July 2015?
C. South Korea
D. MalaysiaA. China
- Which capital has been named as World Book Capital for 2017 by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) ?
D. BangkokB. Conakry
- Who was honored with World’s Oldest Scientific Prize known “Copley Medal”?
A. John Hellins
B. Charles Hatchett
C. John Gurdon
D. Peter Higgs BosonD. Peter Higgs Boson
- Amitoj Chhabra is related to which sport?
D. Discus throwB. Powerlifting
- Which of the following Indian hockey legend will be conferred with ‘Bharat
Gaurav’ Lifetime Achievement Award by NRI organization Sanskriti Yuva Sangstha in British Parliament?
A. Balbir Singh
B. Mohammed Shahid
C. Dhyan Chand
D. Udham SinghC. Dhyan Chand
- Who is Founder & Chairperson of FSDL.
A. Nita Ambani
B. Tina Ambani
C. Preity Zinta
D. Abhishek BachchanA. Nita Ambani
- ‘R.D. Burman: The Prince of Music’ is written by
A. Anita Desai
B. Khagesh Dev Burman
C. Arundhati Roy
D. Durjoy DattaB. Khagesh Dev Burman
- National Broadcasting Day is celebrated on-
A. 23rd July
B. 23rd December
C. 10th October
D. 1st NovemberA. 23rd July
- India has got 2nd rank in producing which of the following products?
D. Both A and CD. Both A and C
- Where is headquarter of South Asian Association for regional Cooperaation
A. New Delhi
D. UfaC. Kathmandu
- Which is the Capital city of Kyrgyzstan ,a country recently visited by PM
D. NairobiC. Bishek
- What is the Index of Bombay Stock Exchange?
A. Composite Index
D. Either B or CB. Sensex