Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who become the new Secretary of Delhi Assembly?
A. Manish Sisodia
B. Vijender Gupta
C. Prasanna Kumar Suryadevara
D. Asim Ahmed KhanC. Prasanna Kumar Suryadevara
- Which of the following is not a post effect after raising of the daily minimum wages from Rs. 137 to Rs. 160 by Government of India?
A. Rise of cost of living
B. Helps cope with inflation
C. Provides a new lease of life for impoverished Indians
D. None of the aboveD. None of the above
- Which of the following is bi-annual military exercise conducted by India and Russia?
C. Red Flag exercise
D. Operation BrasstacksB. Indra
- BrahMos cruise missile programme is a joint venture between Russia and which of the following country?
D. BurmaC. India
- Which of the following Indian-origin doctor was honored in recognition for his contribution as a general practitioner and medical educator by British University?
A. M.k Pandey
B. Shiv Pandey
C. Roshan karmakar
D. None of theseB. Shiv Pandey
- Who became the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Hero Motors Group?
A. Pankaj Munjal
B. Pawan Munjal
C. Brijmohan Lal Munjal
D. Suman Kant MunjalB. Pawan Munjal – Refer Here
- Bisheshar Pradeep who died recently was famous for his
A. Social Activity
C. Reasearch in Scitific Study
D. ActingB. Poetry
- Who is the winner of World Junior Golf Championship?
A. Shubham Jaglan
B. Carl Magnusson
C. Simon S.Murungweni
D. Gabriel MorganA. Shubham Jaglan
- Book written by Tarun Vijay named “Modi –Incredible emergence of a star” had been first released by which of the following language?
D. EnglishB. Chinese
- According to a senior Housing and Urban Poverty Department , What percent does housing sector contribute to GDP?
D. 9%B. 5%
- which of the following country does have press agency named “Reuters” as Smachar/Prashar Bharti for India?
A. New York
D. UKD. UK
- National Anti terrorism day is celebrated on which day?
A. 18th May
B. 20th April
C. 20th May
D. 21st MayD. 21st May
- Who is the Governer of West Bengal?
A. Keshari Nath Tripathy
B. Ram Nayak
C. Tathagat Roy
D. N.N VohraA. Keshari Nath Tripathy
- Which country is the second largest gold producer after China?
D. UkC. Australia
- Name the headquarter of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
D. GenevaC. Paris
- Currency used in Costa Rica-
D. KroneC. Colon