Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Who is the CEO of Thermal Powertech Corporation?
A. BNK Reddy
B. Atul Mohan Nargund
C. Rajesh Prabhakar Zoldeo
D. Sujatha BalanB. Atul Mohan Nargund
- How much financial assistance to be given for Saraswati Heritage Development Board set up from the Govt?
A. Rs.200 Cr.
B. Rs.100 Cr.
C. rs.500 Cr.
D. Rs.60 Cr.B. Rs.100 Cr
- Kyushu Electric Power, the operator of the Sendai plant belong to which of the following country?
A. South Korea
D. UAEC. Japan
- Kyushu Power plant is what kind of power generating plant?
D. SolarB. Nuclear
- Which of the following organisation has been accredited as the first National Implementing Entity (NIE) of Green Climate Fund (GCF)?
D. NABARDD. NABARD
- Sanjay Jalona got appointed as MD and CEO for which of the following company?
B. Larsen and Toubro Infotech
D. InfosysB. Larsen and Toubro Infotech
- Sania Mirza has been recommended for which of the following honour?
A. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
B. Arjuna Award
C. Ekalavya Award
D. Dronacharya AwardA. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
- Australia to reduce emissions by 26-28 per cent by-
D. 2018C. 2030
- Where the next World Youth Day will be celebrated?
A. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
B. Krakow, Poland
C. Ufa, Russia
D. Kyoto, JapanB. Krakow, Poland
- By what percent SBI has incresed its net profit for the first quarter of 2015?
D. 8%B. 6%
- Which country has signed Financing Agreement with World Bank for National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Projects ?
D. USA. India
- The book which recently got published on life story of 21 bravery awardees, were honored with which of the following awards?
A. Ashok Chakra Award
B. Param Vir Chakra
C. Kirti Chakra
D. Maha Vir ChakraB. Param Vir Chakra
- Which state govt. has approved new guidelines for Begum Akhtar Award,which is given for achievement in singing ghazal, dadra, and thumri?
A. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar PradeshD. Uttar Pradesh
- Hangul found in which of the following National park?
D. Gir ForestsB. Dachigam
- Which river flows through 7 countries in Europe before it empties into the black sea?
D. SeineA. Danube