Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Computer Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important topics in computer awareness, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams !!!
- Press _________ to move the insertion point to the Address box, or to highlight the URL in the Address box.
A. CTRL + S
B. ALT + A
C. SHIFT + TAB
D. TAB + CTRL
E. ALT + DAns – E. ALT + D
- Which of the following is a program that controls the computer’s resources?
A. Application Software
D. Operating System
E. None of theseAns – D. Operating System
- Which of the following source code is highly protected and only available to trusted employees and contractors?
A. Machine Code
B. Code was written by human
C. Closed Source
D. Open Source
E. None of theseAns – C. Closed Source
- ________ is the masking of server resources, including the number and identity of individual physical servers, processors, and operating systems, from server users.
A. PC virtualization
B. Server virtualization
C. Desktop virtualization
D. All of these
E. None of theseAns – B. Server virtualization
- Which of the following is a type of malware that collects information about users without their knowledge?
B. Trojan Horse
E. None of theseAns – D. Spyware
- _______ describes a network in which a company’s data and applications are stored at offsite data centres that are accessed over the Internet.
A. Virtual Private Network
D. Cloud Computing
E. None of theseAns – D. Cloud Computing
- Which one of the following rebooting commonly occurs when the system of the computer is crashed?
A. Soft rebooting
B. Cold rebooting
C. Hard rebooting
D. Random rebooting
E. None of theseAns – D. Random rebooting
- What type of memory is not directly addressable by the CPU and requires special software called EMS?
E. None of theseAns – B. Expanded
- The original ASCII code used___bits of each byte, reserving that last bit for error checking.
E. 7Ans – E. 7
- Which of the following is a program that uses a variety of different approaches to identify and eliminate spam?
A. Directory search
B. Anti-spam program
E. None of theseAns – B. Anti-spam program