Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Banking awareness section in Affairs cloud, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other Banking exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- The ratio of the cash reserves that banks are required to keep with RBI is known as-
A. Liquidity Ratio
D. Bank rateB. CRR
- What does R stands for in SLR?
D. none of the aboveB. Ratio
- Which of the following is not a fuction at ATMs?
A. Account Information
B. Cheque Withdrawal
C. Regular bills payment
D. Mini statementB. Cheque Withdrawal
- Which of the following is a capital market instrument?
A. Notice money
D. Only B & CC. Debentures
- State-issued money which is neither convertible by law to any other thing, nor fixed in value in terms of any objective standard is called –
A. Fiat Money
B. Commercial Bank Money
C. Rpresentative Money
D. Liquid MoneyA. Fiat Money
- Banking sector comes under which of the following sector?
A. Agriculture Sector
B. Rural Sector
C. Service Sector
D. Finance SectorC. Service Sector
- An account in which trading of shares in their electronic form is done is known as-
A. NRO Account
B. NRE Account
C. Demat Account
D. RFC AccountC. Demat Account
- The maximum compensation by Banking Ombudsman for a complaint is-
D. Rs.10lakhD. Rs.10lakh
- The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1935 in accordance with the provision of which of the following Act?
A. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
B. The Reserve Bank of India Act,1935
C. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1947
D. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1949A. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- Which of the following Cheque is not honoured by the bank?
A. Stale Cheque
B. Crossed Cheque
C. Self Cheque
D. Open ChequeA. Stale Cheque