Welcome to Banking Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important questions which are common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. Click here for complete list of important codes/numbers in banking system
- How many digits will be used to represent Universal Account Number ?
4.12Answer – 4. 12
- Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a 7 digit unique number issued by the bank. What are the last three digits represent?
1. to identify the account of the user
2. to identify the branch of the user
3. to identify the bank of the user
4. None of theseAnswer – 1. to identify the account of the user
- PAN card will be issued under Section __________ of the Income Tax Act.
4.None of theseAnswer – 1.139A
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) is used to identify the Indian nationals and regular Income Tax payer under the______________.
1. Indian Income Tax Act, 1981
2. Indian Income Tax Act, 1961
3. Indian Income Tax Act, 1971
4. None of theseAnswer – 2. Indian Income Tax Act, 1961
- How many digis in BSR(Basic Statistical Returns) code?
4.None of theseAnswer – 4.None of these , BSR is 7 digit code
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) is 8 to 11 __________.
1. digit code
2. Alphabetic code
3. Alpha numeric code
4. None of theseAnswer – 2. Alphabetic code
- What does the last character represent in PAN CARD?
1.type of holder
2.Surname of holder
4.None of theseAnswer – 3.Check digit
- International Securities Identification Number(ISIN) is a 12 alphanumeric code. What do the first two characters represent?
1. Branch code
2. Country code
3. State code
4. City codeAnswer – 2. Country code
- Legal Entity Identifier(LEI) is a ____________ alpha numeric code.
4.9Answer – 3.20
- IFS Code is 11 alpha numeric code. What is the fifth character?
1. An alphabet
2. Check digit
4. None of theseAnswer – 3.0