The 2015 BWF Super Series Finals is an annual badminton tournament held under the Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Sports Council) from 9-13 December at the Hamdan Sports Complex in Dubai.
- Japanese shuttlers Kento Momota emerged as the champion of men’s single category and while Nozomi Okuhara grabbed the champion title in women’s singles categories.
- World No. 5 Momota beat Denmark’s Viktor Axelsen by 21-15, 21-12.
- World No. 4 Okuhara defeated China’s Yihan Wang by 22-20, 21-18.
List of Winners
|Men’s singles||Kento Momota|
|Women’s singles||Nozomi Okuhara|
|Men’s doubles||Mohammad Ahsan & Hendra Setiawan|
|Women’s doubles||Luo Ying and Luo Yu|
|Mixed doubles||Chris Adcock and Gabriele Adcock|
About BWF World Superseries
Launched in 2007, the BWF World Superseries is a 12-tournament series where the world’s best singles and doubles players compete to reach the top eight Destination Dubai Rankings and secure a place in the Dubai World Superseries Finals 2016 in December.
- In the tournament, eight players or pairs divided into two pools of four with the top two players or pairs advancing to the semi-finals
- Total prize money of at least US$500,000.
- Its first edition was held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.