Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in FILL IN THE BLANK, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- It is almost certain that what could be an important_________of a radically different framework to deliver public________in India will soon get legislative backing.
1) factor, uncover
2) fundamental, disinter
3) element, services
4) hint, dig outAnswer – 3)
Explanation: element, services
- The banking system’s reach was limited. With the advent of new hybrid banks piggybacking on communications________, soon every village can be brought within the_________of the formal financial system.
1) way, extension
2) technology, ambit
3) system, boundary
4) process, boundsAnswer – 2)
Explanation: technology, ambit
- The benefits of a_________to direct transfer are twofold: price_________in the economy will end and people will be liberated from local power brokers.
1) conversion, perfection
2) changeover, clarity
3) alteration, beauty
4) transition, distortionsAnswer – 4)
Explanation: transition, distortions
- Instead of physical_________such as bags of fertilisers or sacks of rice (which mostly never reach), governments will have the_________to transfer cash or food stamps.
1) distribution, opportunity
2) hoarding, juncture
3) maintenance, leisure
4) store, libertyAnswer – 1)
Explanation: distribution, opportunity
- It is unique because it anchors_________attributes such as name or gender to biometric_________like iris patterns of individuals.
1) analytical, default
2) demographic, attributes
3) arithmetical, discredit
4) probability, renegeAnswer – 2)
Explanation: demographic, attributes
- Aadhaar legislation is one of the most________ones in recent times, as it can be used to________India’s appalling quality of governance.
1) small, revamp
2) insignificant, remodel
3) little, reconstruct
4) important, transformAnswer – 4)
Explanation: important, transform
- Credibility required that the government_________to the fiscal________set in the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Act, 2003.
1) adhere, targets
2) disjoin, objects
3) undecided, objectives
4) not conform, purposeAnswer – 1)
Explanation: adhere, targets
- Even if RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan shows_________by reducing the policy rate, there is hardly any lending space to__________this by the financial system.
1) chivalry, take
2) selfishness, get
3) magnanimity, transmit
4) meanness, receiveAnswer – 3)
Explanation: magnanimity, transmit
- They are the masters of their individual domains, encouraged to carve out their own_________identities and never required to follow one centrally determined “line”. Their freedom of thought and action is_________.
1) vague, unfettered
2) undefined, unfathomed
3) obscure, unconstrained
4) distinct, unlimitedAnswer – 4)
Explanation: distinct, unlimited
- The Aadhaar Bill has been__________in Lok Sabha as a money bill, which sidesteps the need for Rajya Sabha’s approval and thus__________logjams.
1) converge, fleeting
2) collect, brief
3) introduced, perpetual
4) congregate, ephemeralAnswer – 3)
Explanation: introduced, perpetual