Have you heard candidates complaining how they knew the answers but could not attempt due to lack of time in IBPS PO exams? There are many who face this issue and mainly because of lack of time management. It is one of the most important factors in IBPS PO prelims and mains preparation. As the IBPS PO prelims are around the corner, let’s have a look at 12 time management tips that will be helpful for IBPS PO prelims 2017 exam.
Tips to manage time better in IBPS PO Prelims 2017 exam:
- Decide which topic you want to attempt first in the IBPS prelims 2017 exam
- Pick your strength as the first section to attempt in the exam
- Do not waste more time in one question
- Avoid answering lengthy questions first; the idea is to attempt more questions in the given time
- Plan more time for reasoning and quant during the IBPS exam as these will need more time to solve
- Attempt time-bound online mock tests (as many you can) to improve your speed
- If you are confident in English; try attempting this section in the beginning
- Pick one comprehension first and only if time allows attempt the second one
- Solve the easiest reasoning questions like inequalities, data sufficiency, blood relations etc. before
- Choose seating arrangement over puzzle in reasoning as it takes lesser time to solve
- Attempt the easy questions first in Quant and plan at least 20 minutes for this section.
- Do not attempt questions you are not confident at to avoid negative marking
These are few tips to use your time effectively during the IBPS PO prelims. The best way to tackle time is by practicing a lot. Try out IBPS PO mock tests and evaluate your performance. Along with improving time, you will also get to know which sections you are weaker at and can thereafter concentrate on those.
All the best for the exam. Practice, Practice and Practice!