Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Steinbeis GmbH Co. KG for Technology transfer
Purpose: Technology resourcing in manufacturing and enclosed with subsectors of Capital Goods.
The MoU was signed on 25th April at the time of Industrial Exhibition Hannover Messe 2016 which was held in Hannover, Germany.
The foremost organisation for applied industrial research is Steinbeis GmbH in Europe.
It provides Technology Resource Partner for innovating identified projects in manufacturing industries
The mutual cooperation visualize in the MoU:
- Profiling of particular technologies which are already known
- Road Mapping technology for particular sub sectors of Capital Goods
- Appraisal of Technology condition of Capital goods groups
- Mutual cooperation among technology
- Improved version of existing technology institutes
- Building up of Greenfield institutes in India
Features of Memorandum of Understanding:
- Framework instrument to enhance industrial technology projects by Indian Capital Goods Sector.
- Provide a platform to various public sector undertakings and Capital Goods Sector units.
- The easier process of accessing abilities and proficiency of Steinbeis GmbH for identifying and connecting technology gaps.