Last week of SBI Clerk Prelim Exam is also started. Many of you were eager to know that if SBI will change pattern but today also nothing new. The same pattern, same type of questions, same difficulty level. The overall exam is said to be easy. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||18 – 20|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||22 – 25|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||18 – 20|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. Only 1 DI was asked with 15 word problems. No quadratic equations questions.
- Simplification – 10 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 15 questions (easy to moderate)
This section was moderate with 3 puzzles. Today also no syllogism questions in this section so fair possibility that it will be definitely asked in Main Exam.
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Coding/Decoding – 3questions
- Alphanumeric series – 5 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements (circular and tabular) – 3 sets (15 questions)
- Miscellaneous (blood relation, direction sense, etc.) – 7 questions
English section was easy to moderate as always.
- Reading Comprehension (story based) – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test (story based) – 5 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Spelling Correction – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions