Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information to answer the given questions questions
P, Q, R, S, T,U and V are seven employess in the Big company. Three of them are in 1 grade and 2 of them in other 2 grades among A, B and C. Each of them earns different amount as salary.
There are 3 ladies among them one each in each grade. R and her husband only are in grade B. V earns the maximum and he along with only S are in grade A. S earns more than only P. U and her friend Q are in Grade C. P is not in Grade C. U earns less than R but more than Q. T earns less than Q.
- Who are the following in Grade A ?
4)Both S and V4)Both S and V
- Who earns greater than R ?
4)Both U and V2)V
- The one who earns the maximum in which Grade ?
- Who among the following earns the minimum Salary ?
- Which of the following Group belongs to Grade C ?
II. Study the following information to answer the given questions questions
7 players A, B, C, D, E, F and G from 7 different countries such as Canada, India, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Kenya and Maldives participate in the Games but not necessarily in the same order.
All of them participate in 7 different games, viz Badminton, Swimming, Boxing, Hockey, Netball, Rugby and Tennis. The one who participate in Boxing does not belong to South Africa. D is from Singapore and he does not participate in Hockey. The one who is from Sri Lanka participates in Badminton. The one who is from India does not participate in Hockey or Netball. A is from Maldives. G from Canada and participates in Rugby. C participates in Table tennis but he is neither from Kenya nor South Africa. B participates in Swimming and E participates in Boxing.
- Who among the following Participated in Rugby ?
- The one who is from Kenya participated in which of the following games ?
- C belongs to which of the following Country ?
2) Sri Lanka
- Which of the following Combination is correct ?
1)B- South Africa – Swimming
2)G -India – Badminton
3)D-Maldives – Tennis
4)A-Canada – Swimming1)B- South Africa – Swimming
- The one who is from Canada participated in which of the following games ?