Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Q(1-2) There are 7 family members P, Q, R, S, T, U and V in which there are 2 married couples. P is sister of Q who is maternal grandson of T. The father of S has 2 maternal grandchildren. R is sister-in-law of V, who is father of P. U is a Female.Who among the following is husband of U ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.T
- What is the relation between S and U ?
1.U is brother of S
2.S is sister of U
3.U is mother of S
4.S is son of U
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.U is mother of S
- Q(3-4) M, N, O, P , Q and R are six family members. Q is son of P, who is not the mother of Q. N is brother of P. R and P are a married couple. O is daughter of R, who is sister of M.How many female members are there in the family ?
4.Can’t be determined
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Can’t be determined
Explanation :Sex of all the family members can’t be identified
- How is Q related to O ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Brother
- Q(5-6) If P×Q means P is son of Q
If P+Q means P is daughter of Q
If P÷Q means P is wife of Q
If P-Q means P is father of Q
What will come in the place of ? to establish that A is mother of D
D + B – C ? A
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.×
Explanation :D + B – C × A => A is mother of D
- Which of the following is true based on the given expression S÷T×V-W+Y
1.S is daughter-in-law of Y
2.S is daughter-in-law of W
3.Y is daughter of V
4.T is brother of V
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.S is daughter-in-law of Y
Explanation : S wife T son V father W daughter Y
- Q(7-9)If A$B means A is wife of B
If A#B means A is son of B
If A%B means A is father of B
If A*B means A is sister of B
Which of the following expressions represents the relationship R is mother of J
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.J*M#R$K
Explanation : J sister M son R wife K
- K*M#F%L, how is K related to F ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Daughter
K sister M son F father L
F=> K, L, M
- Which of the following expression represents T is brother of W ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.W*T#S
Explanation :W sister T son S
- If P $ Q means P is father of Q, P # Q means P is mother of Q , P * Q means P is sister of Q, then how is S related to T in T#R$U*S ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4. Data inadequate
T mother R father U sister S
S is Grand daughter or grand son
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.