Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation and Input Output, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
There are Seven Boxes numbered from 1 to 7 placed randomly one above the other. They contain Seven different varieties of Chocolates- 5-Star, Munch, Perk, Milky Bar, KitKat, Dairy Milk, and Snickers. These Boxes are also of seven different Colors- Blue, Green, Red, Black, Brown, Yellow and Pink not necessarily in the same order. In each box, there are Seven different number of chocolates-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of a particular variety in each box. For no Box, Number of Chocolates in the box and the Number of that box will be same.
Red color box contains Six Chocolates. Three Boxes are placed between Snickers box and Munch box. Munch box is placed neither at the top nor at bottom of all boxes. Blue colored box is just below Munch box. Three boxes are placed between Blue colored Box and Box numbered 5. Black box and Brown box are consecutive boxes. The 5-star box is placed above Snicker’s Box. 5 Star Chocolates are in neither in Blue nor Black colored box. Two boxes are placed between numbered 1 box and numbered 6 box. Box numbered 6 is Yellow colored. Red color Box and Green color box are consecutive boxes. Blue box contains three chocolates. The Number of chocolates in the Black box is more than the number of chocolates in the Green box. There are Two KitKat Chocolates in a box. The number of 5-stars in the box is more than the number of Perks but less than the number of Munch chocolates. Box number of Munch is greater than Box number of 5 Star. Only one box is placed between box number 4 box and Green colored box. One box is kept between Snickers box and Black colored box. There is only one box between 5-Star Box and Box numbered 1. Dairy Milk box is number 2.
- How many chocolates are there in the Black colored box?
5.7Answer – 5.7
- Which of the following numbered box is placed on Top of all boxes?
5.5Answer – 2.2
- How many Munch chocolates are there in Green colored box?
5.3Answer – 3.5
- How many boxes are present above Milky Bar chocolate box?
5.FiveAnswer – 3.Three
- 5star chocolates are in which colored box?
5.PinkAnswer – 3.Brown
- There are 8 members A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H in a family, there are three generations and four married couples. C is the daughter of B. A had only one male child. G is brother in law of F. G is son in law of E. E and H are female. D is the grandfather of F. Then who is F?
3.Wife of G
4.Daughter of E
5.Cannot be determinedAnswer – 1.Male
- Sheela started from her home and walked 20 meters in some direction. From there she took a right turn and walked 30 meters after that she took a right turn and walked 20 meters. At last, she took left turn and walked 30 meters to reach point P. Then what is the distance between her house and P?
5.Cannot be determinedAnswer – 4.60 m
- What is the code for the word ‘THUNDER’?
5.Cannot be determined
- AF, CJ, EN, GR, ?
5.IVAnswer – 1.HV
- A, B, C, D, and E lives in an apartment of five floors numbered 1 to 5 with top floor as number 5. A live on an odd number floor. One person lives between A and B. E lives on an even numbered floor B. One person lives between E and D. E lives above A. Who lives in floor no 1?
5.A or BAnswer – 5.A or B