Questions asked in today’s EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam 2019 are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
Questions asked in EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam 2019 – June 31
One day a professor entered his classroom and asked his students to prepare for a surprise test. They all waited anxiously at their desk for the exam to begin. The professor handed out the exams with the text facing down, as usual. Once he had handed them all out, he asked the class to turn over the papers, To everyone’s surprise, there were no questions- just a black dot in the center of the sheet of paper. The professor seeing the expression on everyone’s faces told them the following: “I want you to write about what you see there” the students, confused, got started on the inexplicable task. At the end of the class, the professor took all the papers and started reading each one of them out loud, in front of all the students. All of them with no exception, defined the black dot, trying to explain its position in the center of the sheet. After all, had been read, the classroom silent, the professor started to explain: “I’m not going to grade you on this, I just wanted to give you something to think about. no one wrote about the white part of the paper. everyone focused on the black dot – and the same happens in our lives. We have a white piece of paper to observe and enjoy, but we always focus on the dark spots. Our life is a gift given to us with love and care, and we always have reasons to celebrate – nature renewing itself every day, our friends around us, the job that provides our livelihood, the miracles we see every day… However, we insist on focusing on the dark spot – the health issues, the lack of money, the complicated relationship with a family member, the disappointment with a friend. The dark spots are very small when compared to everything we have in our lives, but they the ones that pollute our mind.
Wrong Number Series:
- 3, 4, 6, 18, 72, 360, 2160
- 18, 19, 23, 32, 49, 73, 109
- 96, 48, 24, 12, 9, 3, 1.5
- 50, 80, 55, 75, 60, 85, 65
- 50, 45, 39, 32, 24, 16.5
- An article is marked twice its cost price. If the article is sold at Rs. 1600 and the discount is given is Rs. 800. Then what is the profit (in Rs.)?
- If the speed of the boat in still water is 15km/h more than the speed of the stream. If the boat travels a distance of 37.8 km downstream in 1 hr 48mins. Then what is the speed of the boat in still water?
- A Perimeter of 2 squares is 128m and 184m. What is the perimeter of the square whose side is equal to the difference of sides of two squares?
- The mixture of milk and water 70L. Milk is 56L. 15L is taken out. 4 L each of pure water milk is added to the then. The ratio of milk and water is?
- B is 4 years elder to A. C is 8 years younger to A. Sum of the present ages of B and C is 36. What is the ratio of A’s age 2 years ago and B’s Present age?
- 4 bottles and 3 plates cost Rs. 153, the cost of one plate is 50% more than the cost of one bottle. What is the difference between their costs?
- Pinku left for a hill station which is at a distance of 168km at 11 am. He reached at 1:48 pm. Had he traveled at a speed 12km/h more than the original speed, then at what time he would have reached (left at the same time)?
- Pushpa invested 15% of her monthly salary in mutual funds. Out of the remaining, she spent 20% on buying groceries. Remaining 27200 Rs. She gave to her mother. How much she spends on groceries.
- A invested x Rs. And B invested (x+800) Rs. in a business. After 8 months, B left. Profit distributed among A and B is 4:3 respectively. Find the value of x?
- Two inlet pipes A and B fill a tank in 48 hours and 72 hours respectively. Then in how much time together, they will fill the 2/9th of the tank?
- 60% of 80 – 202 = ? ÷ 22
- 22 × 5 – ?2 = √841
- 3 × 55 ÷ 0.05 = ? × 300
- 8 √5 × 12 ÷ 24 √5 = ?
- (6×25) ? + (2/3) = 34
- 1.5×? – 16 = 50 × 0.04
- √? × 14 = 62 – 29
- (21÷0.05+34) × ? = 2270
- [√ (9/64) + (1/2)] ×240 =?
- √5.76 – 1.4 = 5 ? ÷ 25
Sale of a number of cakes of 4 different bakeries on 4 different days, via Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- What is the ratio of sales of Q and P on Saturday & Sunday together?
- If 40% of the sale of Q & R on Thursday was from chocolate cakes. Find the number of same chocolate cakes sold.
- Find the difference between the number of cakes sold by R & S on Sunday & By P on Thursday.
- Sales on Q on Friday is how much % more/ less than the sale of S on Thursday?
- What is the daily average sale of R & S for all days together?
8 people are living in an eight-storey building, but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1; the floor above it is numbered 2; and so on, until the topmost floor is numbered 8. More than five people lives above V. Two people live between V and P. Three people live between P and T. Only one person live between T and Q. The number of people living below Q is the same as the number of people living above R. K lives on an even-numbered floor immediately above S. W lives on one of the floors below S.
- If in the word “CHLORINE”, all the vowels are first arranged in English alphabetical order and then all the consonants are arranged in English alphabetical order and after that, each letter is changed to the next letter as per the English Alphabetical order, then which letter will be fourth from the left end?
- The position of how many digits will remain unchanged if each of the digits in the number “8619354” is arranged in ascending order from left to right?
Direction & Distance:
G is 19m to the east of H. G is 6m to the south of J. K is 25m to the east of J. K is 12m to the north of L. M is 44m to the west of L.
- How far and in which direction is M with respect to H?
- If Z is 6m north of L then which among the following points lie in the straight line?
- What is the position of G with respect to L?
No test is paper.
Only a few papers are boats.
Only a few boats are notes.
I) At least some papers are notes
II) All boats can never be test.
Only a few bins are nets
Only a few nets are tips
All tips are pans
I) All nets can never be pans
II) At least some bins are tips.
**Questions are collected purely based on the feedback from aspirants. If you find any error then kindly report it