The Japee Punjab Warriors having lost in the last two consecutive titles of the tournament ending jinx this time Warriors crowned maiden title defeating Kalinga Lancers 6-1 in the title clash in the fourth edition of the tournament.
- The high Octane Game held at Astro Turf Stadium in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Rupinder Pal Singh of Delhi Waveriders adjudged as player of the tournament.
Road to the Final:
- The Tournament played between January 18 and February 21 2016
- The tournament consists of 6 teams and have 6 venues were to be chosen to host the tournament.
- 34 matches been played to conclude the winner out of which 4 teams have advanced to Semi Final Berth.
- Delhi Waveriders finished third in the Tournament followed by RanchiRays.
- This tournament is played double robin and Knock out format, and totally 138 goals scored average of 4.06 goals per match.
Hockey India League:
- is also known as Coal India Hockey India League it is the professional tournament
- The league is organized by Hockey India, the governing body for the sport in India. Hockey India League was founded in 2013 as part of Hockey India’s attempt to get an International Hockey Federation sanctioned league.