Here we are providing you the detailed syllabus & exam pattern for the NIACL AO 2016 Recruitment 2016.
NIACL AO Exam Pattern:
Phase – I: Preliminary Exam:
Phase – II: Main Exam:
A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
* No Descriptive Part in the 2015 NIACL AO Examination.
Phase – III: Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
NIACL AO – Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The topics to be covered in this section are
- Data Interpretation [ Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph, Radar Chart, Mixed Graph]
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous- Time and Work, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Time, Distance and Speed –Trains, Boats n Streams, Simple and Compound interest, Mixture and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Age, Problems based on Numbers.
The topics to be covered for Reasoning Ability are
- Puzzles – Seating Arrangement(North – South, Circular, Rectangle, Square),Based on Floors,Hierarchy, Boxes, Months etc.,
- Machine Input/Output
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions
- Analytical Reasoning
The topics to be covered in this section are
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Spell Checks
- Cloze Test
The syllabus for this section is remains vast
The topics included are
- Banking/Financial/ Insurance terms
- Current Affairs – covers every current news including related to banking industry, latest appointments, obituaries, awards and honors, books and authors, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.
- Static GK – topics like headquarters of financial organizations , Country-capital, country-currency, constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, Superlatives of World and India, First in India & World, Places with surname, Palaces, International Lines/Boundaries, Important Monuments of India & World, Rivers, Parliament names of different countries, Important Temples, National Parks,Airports, Wildlife Sanctuary, Stadium, Important Days,memorial place / crematorium, etc.,
- Click Here To Download Static GK Capsule 2016
- Click Here To Read Daily Current Affairs
- Click Here To Read Daily Current Affairs Quiz
It includes one Essay writing and One letter Writing.
Write a letter to your friend explaining her/him about the the benefits of Insurance Policies
Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea on File management system in banks
Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in city
Write a letter to your old teacher to thank him/her for making you a good human being
Pros and cons of ‘one rank one pension’ scheme
Over-dependence on monsoon for farmers
Ethical problems of e-commerce
Essay on effects of increasing FDI
Increasing Insurance penetration in India
SBI PO 2016 – Descriptive Test Questions:
- Letter to editor – increase in selfies among youth
- Letter to parents – new job in new city and problems faced there
- Principal to Parents – Importance of parents in children education.
- Essay on effect of Pokemon Go
- Importance of History of nation.
- Essay on positive effects of Hike in salary of an employee
UIICL AO 2016 – Descriptive Test Questions:
Essay Writing & Letter writing Questions:
- Difference between Life Insurance and General Insurance, explain the types of Fire Insurance
- SWOT Analysis of Insurance sector in India
- Importance about term Insurance policies
- Letter related to damage Insurance claim
- Write a letter to transfer your policy from Pune to Madurai.
- Essay related to ” Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation”
- Essay related to “Insurance awareness” in Rural India
- Essay related to Benefits of “Child Insurance”
- Letter related to damage insurance claim
- Write a letter to a friend about the benefits of health insurance policies.
BOB PO 2016 – Descriptive Test Questions:
Letter to the News Editor – Air pollution due to festivals
Letter to Police commissioner – Cyber Crime Awareness Campaign
Privacy about Film stars & Politicians
“Paid news” Is an Ethical in Journalism
- Click Here To View Descriptive Test Questions
- Important Essay & Letter Writing topics for UIICL AO 2016
- Descriptive Writing : Expected Essay topics for SBI PO 2016
- Descriptive Writing : Expected letter writing topics for SBI PO 2016