IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Questions Asked in Exam 19 August 2018. This article covers the Questions asked in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2018
Help:- Share your Exam Questions in Comments Sections
Note:- Keep your Eye on this page, We ll update more Questions
IBPS RRB Clerk 2018 Prelims – 19 August
Missing Number Series:
23, 33, 18, 38, 13, ?
45, 50, 57, 68, 81, ?
10, 9, 16, 45, ?
121, ?, 169, 196, 225, 256
5, 30, 150, 600, 1800, ?
1. A person sold 2 articles in 60000 each, on which he gain 20% profit and 20% loss. Find the difference of cost prices.
2. The ratio of the speed of upstream and speed of the stream is 5:6. If the speed of the stream is 30km/hr. Find the speed of still water.
3. Find the circumference of circle which is inscribed in a square with an area of 196 square metre.
4. A and B can fill a tank in 11 days and A can fill an empty tank in 60 days. Find in how many days can B fill the empty tank
5. If the area of the Circle is 616 Sqm and cost of fencing the Wall is Rs 2/M, then what is the total cost of fencing the wall?
6. If 2 is added to the numerator and 3 is added to the denominator, then the ratio become 1/3. Also, the difference between the numerator and denominator is 17. Find the fraction.
7. If the total Simple Interest on sum P at 10% per annum rate and at Sum P+300 n same rate for 4 years is 280. Then find the value of P.
1. 120 people visit a place on saturday, sunday or saturday and sunday. 50% of them visit on only saturday, 40 people do not visit on saturday.
2. MR. X Have To Type Different Type Of Words Per Day. The number of words typed by Mr. X on Monday is 40% of the total words typed in four days. Also, a number of words typed by him on three different days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are in the ratio 2:3:1. The no. of words typed by Mr. X on Thursday is 300.
There were eight persons born in a different month from January to August. A was born in the month having 31days. There were three persons born between A and D. Persons born before C are same the persons born after E. There were two persons born between C and D. G was born after D but before H.
Coding – Decoding:
If Surface is coded as QSPFCEG, then MUNDANE is coded as?