The 2nd shift of second day of IBPS Clerk Prelim exam 2016 is over. It is scheduled on Nov 26, Nov 27, Dec 3 and Dec 4 in 4 shifts per day. The overall exam was easy. Many aspirants fear that the pattern might change the next day. But the same pattern was followed today also as yesterday’s 4 shifts. The questions level can vary but normalization is done in case of high level questions in any shift. At least, people who have exam in next shifts can prepare accordingly. There is no change in the pattern. So lets see today’s exam analysis also.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||35||35||Moderate||20 – 23|
|Reasoning||35||35||Moderate||19 – 25|
|English||30||30||Easy to Moderate||14 – 16|
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. DI is easy. Do attempt it. 15 simplification questions make this section easy to attempt. The topics were
- Simplification/Approximation – 15 questions (easy)
- Number series – 5 questions (easy)
- Data Interpretation – 1 set (5 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Profit/Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Mensuration – 10 questions (easy to moderate)
This section contained 3 puzzles which are not all doable. Today also there were no syllogism questions. Also solving 1 puzzle out of 3 plus all other questions in Reasoning section is just enough.
- Inequalities – 5 questions (easy)
- Alphabet coding – 5 questions(easy)
- Alphanumeric Series– 5 questions (easy)
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions) (easy to moderate)
- Miscellaneous (Blood Relations, Direction Sense) – 5 questions (easy)
English section was moderate. IBPS has completely changed the pattern of English section if we compare to last year’s pattern. There were no parajumbles and fill in the blanks today also.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions) (story based)
- Cloze test – 10 questions (moderate)
- Error spotting – 10 questions (easy to moderate)