Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 10/09/2016(All Shifts)
- Vitamin that contains Nitrogen- Vitamin B
- White pagoda country-
- Vitamin that breaks calcium- Vitamin D
- PV Sindhu related to- Badminton
- Orinthology- study of birds
- Lorentz curve represents- Income distribution
- Study of soil – Pedology
- Which of the following is related to Gautama Buddha- shakya
- A bilateral monopoly is a market structure consisting of – both a monopoly (a single seller) and a monopsony (a single buyer).
- Hydro power plant mechanism – generates electricity by flow of water
- Contaminated water can cause – Typhoid
- Pneumonia caused by which bacteria- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Outermost layer of sun- corona
- Laughing gas- Nitrous Oxide
- The deepest trench of Indian ocean- Java trench
- How can several processes run on one CPU? – PCB (Process control block)
- “Nobel Prize” of architecture – Pritzker Prize.
- chach nama was originally written in which language
- Who has power to prorogue lok sabha- president
- First commercial pilot of India:- JRD Tata
- World economic outlook is released by – IMF
- Hyderabad Bhopal Cochin Chennai:- arrange from north to south
- How many times the Sun reaches exactly above the equator- twice a year.
- Who among the following didn’t take active participation in socio and religious reforms of India – Bharatendru Harishchandra
- Which European country visited India first- Portuguese
- Emergency in India declared by – President
- World Economic Outlook is published by – IMF
- First law officer – Attorney General of India
- Example of Carboxylic Acid – Acetic acid
- Ramon Magsaysay Award 2016 – Carnatic musician TM Krishna, social activist Bezwada Wilson
- RBI launches portal to curb illegal money pooling by firms – sachet
Quantitative Aptitude Questions
- (x-y)^2,(x^2-y^2)2 Find 3rd proportional
- tan^2+cot^2 – Find minimum value
- In triangle ABC a,b,c are sides of triangle. and if a^2+b^2+c^2=ab+bc+ca, what type of triangle.
- Cube of 997
- Two circle touches externally.one circle radius is 4 cm and dist between their centre is 7cm. Find anther circle radius?
- If S.I On R% at 2 years is R then what is the principal?
- A seller give discount of 3% on item if he give discount of 7% he get loss of Rs.15. Find the MP?
- 10% of loss on SP what is the loss on CP?
- 1 is equal to the 100 base points.Then how many base difference 62.5 to 82.5
- A tree broken and top touches to bottom at distance of 8√3 and make an angle 30°. Find the height of tree?
- Two numbers are in the ratio 3:4. The sum of their square is 400. Then what is the sum of two number
- Two men’s work efficiency is 2:3 then ratio of their work
- p^2+ 1/p^2 = 47 then p + 1/p
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification