As you all know that IBPS PO MAINS EXAM is near.One of the most important part of this Exam is Descriptive Wrtiting Exam which is recently added by IBPS that test Your writing skills, so we are providing Expected essay.
Improvements in our education system
Education is not a finite process. It is not initiated at the morning bell and terminated at dismissal. It does not begin after Labor Day and end in June. And it most definitely does not start on the first day of kindergarten and end on graduation day. Perhaps most importantly, it doesn’t begin in third grade (or whenever your states begin states assignments) and it should not end after testing is completed in March.
Unfortunately, our current educations system focuses on a global being achieved, a test being passed and getting the ‘right’ answer.
First, there is qualitative evident that teachers must be evaluated based on professional teaching standards, multi faceted evidence of teacher practice, student learning, professional contributions and teachers collaboration. A successful approaches to teacher evaluation and concluded that there are seven criteria on an effective teacher evaluation system.
- Teacher evaluations should be based of professional teaching standard.
2. Evaluation should include multi – faced evidence of teacher practice, student learning and professional contributions.
3. Evaluators should be knowledgeable about instruction and well trained in the evolution system.
4. Evaluations should be accompanied by useful feedback and connected to professional development opportunities.
5. The evaluation system should value and encourage teacher collaboration,
6. Export teachers should be part of the assistant and review process.
7. Panels of teachers and administrators should oversee the evaluation process to guarantee useful and high class information.
Second, we know that the inclusion of students but results in a partially unfair allocation of teacher recognition.
Third, we know that teacher evaluation is a tool that depends on complimentary inputs. In order for teachers to be able to improve their practice. The improvement of the quality of education supply is a process that required continuous knowledge.
Learning must be relevant. If we learn skills because we NEED them to do something that matters to us, then we remember them.
For example student working on measuring and calculating the area of a plot of land in which they will be growing a garden to provide vegetables for class snacks are going to care about the formula for calculating are. In, fact they will be probably able to derive the formula. Textbooks , while an “easy fix” are very ineffective specially if the textbooks is the primary (or Exclusive) source of information and work provided the students.
Concluding, teacher evaluation is a tool to improve the quality of education that depends on complimentary inputs and should ideally consider professionally teaching standards , multi- faced evident of teacher practice, student learning, professional contributions and teacher collaboration. Just in case you wonder, what you think about your teacher probably doesn’t matter. It is likely you think your best teachers are those that gave you best grades.